|Canon PIXMA MG3052|
Picture enthusiasts can take pleasure in bringing their images to life in vibrant, vibrant colours on this unique Canon Pixma MG3052 Wi-Fi Enabled Printer. Take pleasure in photo-lab high quality prints as well as fine information in an instant. The FINE cartridge ink lets you produce essentially grain totally free, smooth prints, while XL cartridges allow you to print even more web pages.
Canon today unveils 2 brand-new All-in-One PIXMA inkjet printers– the PIXMA MG3050 series and PIXMA MG2550S. Created for the house, both new designs are best for printing excellent quality records and photos, and the portable, sleek layout, suggests they conveniently suit any type of study or home office. If you’re looking for a spending plan printer, the Canon Pixma MG3052 all-in-one inkjet may be right up your street. It lacks valuable functions, like automatic double-sided printing, but that’s shown in the low price. Can this printer turn out great prints at an affordable price? Our Canon Pixma MG3052 evaluation exposes the solution. Canon PIXMA MG3052 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm7,Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5 Picoliters
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi8, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi8
- Ink Compatibility; PG-145 Pigment Black Ink, CL-146 Dye Based Color Ink
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4” x 6”, 5” x 7”, 5” X 5”, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features; Canon PRINT app1, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+3, Google Cloud Print4, My Image Garden5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link1, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge6, Wireless Printing2
- Output Tray Capacity; 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR, 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” Glossy Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds7
- Copy Features; Standard Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical)11, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)11
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode9
Canon PIXMA MG3052 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3052 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3052 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3052.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3052 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series MP Drivers Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG3052 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|
|Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|