Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This efficient i-SENSYS color printer has a 21 pages per min print rate in both color and also mono. Stylish, small as well as robust, it provides expert quality documents swiftly and also quietly. A little impact as well as full frontal procedure makes it easy to location, usage as well as preserve. $ $ There’s no lingering with a very first printout time in 10.1 seconds as well as no warm-up time. The printer springs right into activity the moment it’s needed – because of Canon’s Shade On-Demand Correcting modern technology, Shade CAPT, Hi-SCoA and also remarkable top quality S printer toner. $ $ The 9600 x 600dpi enhanced print resolution provides premium quality professional laser output.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300, Eventually, however, the Canon falls short this month not only with its lack of features and also administration features, but also with its continuous expenses. Although the device itself is cheap, when you begin replacing printer toner cartridges the expenditure mounts promptly. As soon as you publish more than 20,000 web pages – well within the life-span of a service printer – you’ve paid just as long as if you would certainly gone with a much more completely featured gadget and also missed out on the benefits.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Review Specs:
- Device: printer
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: Laser
- Placement: desktop
- The maximum size: A4
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Number of colors: 4
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 600×600 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpiP
- rint speed:21 pages/minute (color, A4)
- Warm-up time: 45
- First page out: 10.10 c (B/W)
- Paper Feed: 350 sheet. (Standard), 850 sheet. (Maximum)
- Paper output: 200 list. (Standard)
- Capacity Bypass: 100-sheet
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP5300.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Printer Driver|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Printer Driver
for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver
(R1.50 Ver.3.31) [Windows 32bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver
(R1.50 Ver.3.31) [Windows 64bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Printer Driver (x64 Edition)|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Mac CUPS/UFRII
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 UFRII/UFRII LT
Printer Driver for Linux