Canon i860 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This Canon desktop computer image printer has a 5-color ink system for real pictures and laser-quality text. Publish images directly from suitable electronic cameras as well as video cameras without a computer system making use of print quicken to 23 ppm (black and also white) and also up to 16 ppm (shade). Prints at an optimum 4800×1200 color dpi for nearly grain-free pictures. Enjoy edge-to-edge real borderless images in 3 sizes. Includes USB 2.0 and identical user interfaces, straight print port and software application CD.
Like Canon’s a little a lot more pricey i960 Image Printer, the i860 has a cartridge that secures onto the major paper tray and holds snapshot-size paper. Canon provides an $80 duplexer alternative, too. Like other recent Canon printers, the i860 forgoes media card ports in favor of a PictBridge port on the front; and also the back has USB 1.1 and identical ports. On top of every little thing else, the printer’s ink prices were low: 2.7 cents per web page of black, and also 8.3 cents per web page of color plus black.
Easy-PhotoPrint as well as Easy-WebPrint software program. The consisted of Easy-PhotoPrint † † software, an Exif Publish 2.2 compatible application, makes it basic to publish magnificent digital pictures. It consistently replicates the colors digitally recorded, while enhancing picture top quality by virtually eliminating “Picture Noise” and also improving color saturation with “Dazzling Image” chauffeur enhancements. The outcome: even more perfect-looking images that you can not wait to share. Easy-WebPrint software program instantly assesses and formats website so they’ll publish with full color and also without trimming off the right-hand margin.
- Print Rate (as much as); Black:23 ppm (roughly 2.6 seconds per web page) ** Color:16 ppm (approximately 3.8 seconds per page) ** 4×6 indeterminate picture: approximately 50 seconds **.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Color: 512 x 2 (C, M) and also 256 x 2 (Y, Bk).
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi *.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98/ 95 and also Windows NT ® 4.0, Mac ® OS( 8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X version 10.2.1 to 10.2.x See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility.
- Standard User Interfaces; USB, IEEE 1284 Parallel Port and also Direct Print Port (wires not consisted of).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-3eBk Black ink storage tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink container, BCI-6M Magenta ink container, BCI-6Y Yellow ink storage tank.
- Barrier Ram; 42KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, lawful, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Shiny Image Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Image Paper And Also Glossy (5 x 7), Photo Paper Plus Shiny (8.5 x 11), Image Paper Pro (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, Tee Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 150 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound. Envelopes – 10 Shiny Image Paper (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Glossy Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper And also Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper And also Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Sound Degree Approx; 39 dB( A) in highest quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 12.2 D x 7.3 H.
- Weight; 12.8 pounds.
- Power Source; 120V Air Conditioner, 60Hz.
- Guarantee; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program; 1- year telephone assistance (90 day toll devoid of the moment of initial telephone call); Subject to certain problems as well as constraints. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
Canon i860 OS Compatible;
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows ® XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98/ 95 and also Windows NT ® 4.0, Mac ® OS( 8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X version 10.2.1 to 10.2.x See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility.
Canon i860 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i860 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i860 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i860 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i860.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i860 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i860 Software and Driver Download:
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)|
|i860 v1.73e Printer Driver for Windows XP|
|i860 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|