Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The LBP6230dw is a small laser printer that provides expert quality result at blazing rapid speeds with excellent functions including mobile printing, automatic 2-sided printing and also wireless1 connectivity. It is additionally simple to use and is small enough to fit precisely a desktop computer for your personal, little office or home office requirements.
Small printer supplies specialist high quality outcome at blazing fast rates with a remarkable variety of attributes consisting of automatic 2‐sided printing and also wireless connection. Refer to the customer guide for troubleshooting steps.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity drastically broadens the printing possibilities. When utilizing the Canon Mobile Printing application individuals can print straight from an iphone or Android gadget. Paper handling is done with either the 250-sheet cassette or a 1-sheet multipurpose tray and it can collaborate with files from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″ in dimension. Furthermore, it has a regular monthly responsibility cycle of 8,000 pages along with a USB 2.0 connection option.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Review Specs:
- Printer Kind; Grayscale Laser
- Print Rate; As much as 7.7 spm (sheets per min, A4) 3.
Up to 25 ppm (1-sided, A4) 3.
- First Print Time; Approximately 6 seconds4.
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based).
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
( 2400 x 600 dpi top quality).
- Duplex Print; Yes.
- Print Modes; Collate, Poster, Pamphlet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer.
- Print Memory; 64 MB.
- Requirement Paper Source( s); 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multi-purpose tray5.
- Paper Result; 100 sheets (face down).
- Paper Weight; 16-43 lb. bond (cassette).
16-43 pound. bond (multi-purpose tray).
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Exec.
- Media Kind; Level Paper, Heavy Paper, Openness, Label, Index Card, Envelope.
- Envelope Kinds; Com 10, King, DL, C5.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dw Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|