Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The 3 in 1, Canon imageCLASS MF244dw laser printer provides top quality outcome, feature-rich capacities and also integrity that is ideal for any kind of small workplace or home office atmosphere. The imageCLASS MF244dw has print, check as well as replicate abilities so you can accomplish necessary jobs with simply one device. With many easy to use functions and numerous mobile options, your everyday workflow will certainly be a breeze.
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw, Paper handling is done with the ADF, a 250-sheet input tray, or a 1-sheet multipurpose tray for specialized media. In addition, this arrangement enables records up to 8.5 x 14″. The MF244dw is durable with a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 web pages and flexible with USB 2.0, Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi connection choices.
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) / 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based), PCL (5e, 6)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Page Composer, Toner Saver
- Print Memory; 512 MB (Shared)
- Copy Speed; Up to 28ppm (letter, 1-sided), Up to 16ppm (letter, 2-sided)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds, Maximum Number of Copies
- Up to 999 copies; Reduction/Enlargement, 25-400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11, Feeder: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 512 MB (Shared)
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
- Scan Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical)
- Scan Size; Platen / Feeder: Up to Legal
- Duplex Scan; No
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA, ICA
- Scan Features; Push Scan, Pull Scan: USB and Network
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF244dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF244dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF244dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF244dw Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.15|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.