Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon imageCLASS MF5710 The imageClass MF5710 is a must for the local organisation that asks for significant efficiency in a little package deal. Along with functions like a 50-sheet Automatic Documents Farmer, 250-sheet front-loading paper tape as well as the single container device, duplicating along with faxing are straightforward as well as uncomplicated. Lot the authentic in the document farmer and likewise off they go. Your printings and likewise duplicates will certainly be produced at as much as a fast 21 pages-per-minute, when faxing and even Computer faxing; records will certainly be broadcast utilizing its own Super G3 cord box at as high as 33.6 Kbps.
Canon MF5710 can finish your documents more quickly with Hi-Speed?? USB 2.0 link. Canon imageCLASS MF5710 can additionally make it easier to satisfy the desires of the business workplace company. For vehicle driver assistance and downloading, you will uncover it in this short write-up, When inspecting documents, you are mosting likely to acquire amazing tone-on-tone top quality along with one,200 by 2, four hundred dpi 48-bit CCD shade checking.
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Included Office Machine Accessories; USB cable
- Power Consumption Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 650 Watt
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5710 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5710.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5710 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF5710 Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for|
|Tool Box for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)