Canon PIXMA iP5000 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Next-generation technology. Superior results. This giant printer combines next-generation print head technology with sophisticated 5-color printing, for quick, high-definition pictures. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (FINE) utilizes a high-performance 1,856-nozzle print head that expels exact, regular droplets as small as 1 picoliter. The result? An amazing resolution of as much as 9600 x 2400 color dpi,1 for information and quality unmatched by comparable printers
A streamlined 16.5 by 11.2 by 6.7 inches (WDH) and regarding 15 pounds, the Canon Pixma iP5000 unravels for use, with a flip-up 150-sheet autofeeder tray that needs no additional clearance behind the printer and a flip-down 50-sheet output tray that expands 6 inches ahead. A 2nd paper resource, a 150-sheet cassette (20 sheets if using 4×6-inch paper), broadens to fit letter-size sheets. There’s also a cover on the back of the printer that opens to allow unsnarling paper jams; nevertheless, we didn’t experience any jams throughout our examinations, also when duplexing.
Canon PIXMA iP5000, But we haven’t do with the comfort functions of the iP5000 yet, as it includes an incorporated duplexing device, so the printer could print on both sides of the paper in a single task. There’s additionally a USB outlet to the right of the paper out tray which can be utilized to connect an electronic video camera. If that electronic camera complies with the PictBridge requirements, you could print straight from it, without the treatment of a COMPUTER. The only evident omission from the feature set is flash memory card slots– there’s no other way to transfer images directly from electronic cameras without PictBridge.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Ink Cartridge:
- BCI-3eBk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6Bk Black ink tank,
- BCI-6C Cyan ink tank,
- BCI-6M Magenta ink tank,
- BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page, *Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)*4×6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds*
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi**Color:9600 x 2400 dpi**
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/Me/2000/98; Mac® OS 9.x, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Standard Interfaces; USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Buffer Ram; 34KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter)
- Noise Level Approx; 35 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D)
- Weight; 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange program.***
- Software Included; CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide,e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord®(Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), Specifications subject to change without notice., * PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speed based on maximum print speed using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy. Print speed will vary based on system configuration, software, document complexity, print mode and page coverage.
- ** Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Ink droplet can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum., *** Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details. System requirements vary by application.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP5000 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP5000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP5000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP5000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA iP5000 Printer Driver for OSX (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon PIXMA iP5000 Printer Driver for Windows 2000
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vsta
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|