Canon PIXMA iP6320D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon Pixma IP6320d printer is having a high print top quality so as to make a photo of the printer that is perfect for amateur digital photographers. You intend to print a gorgeous photo, but still maintaining the standard points, the Canon Pixma IP6320d is the answer, the perfect equipment patented print head technology as well as has 6 ink shades are intriguing. This printer has a print accelerate to 0.4 ppm photo paper 4 × 6 inches and also has a straight printing attributes such as ports as well as media card PictBridge port. Canon Pixma IP6320d it additionally supports printing with wireless, from smart phones as well as video cameras that are compatible with Bluetooth.
Despite the fact that this printer is more called inkjet printing maker, yet Canon iP6320D is also popular for the top quality of image printing. If you seem like you need the additional tool to print the photo pictures on your own or the other shade printing documents, then you need to attempt utilizing this printer also. This printer has faster rate compared to an additional type with the resolution of 9.3 pages per min for color printing and 12.5 pages each minute for black and white printing; it comes for A4 papers.
The Canon Pixma iP6320D is slow-moving at releasing documents (1.44 ppm) and output looks sub-par. It is somewhat bulky, measuring 6.8 inches high and also 10.3 inches deep, so it may occupy even more location than it should. People will certainly be dissatisfied with the lack of USB cables in the strategy and also the optional yet pricey Bluetooth adapter. The 6-ink, 2-tank body can be costly for budget-conscious users of the Canon Pixma iP6320D. It is hard to preview pictures on-board although there are media card ports for direct printing from a memory stick, SD card, miniSD, and also others.
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 60 seconds14x6 Color Photo:8 x 10 photo: as fast as 1 minute 47 seconds1
- Number of Nozzles; 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, BK, PC, PM)
- Total: 2,304
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi2Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x5
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 Direct Print Port (cables not included), Bluetooth® 4 version 1.2 (optional)
- Buffer Ram; 42KB
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approx; 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 17.3(W) x 6.8(H) x 10.3(D)
- Weight; 7.5 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Software Included; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)5
Canon PIXMA iP6320D OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iP6320D Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iP6320D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iP6320D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iP6320D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iP6320D Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA iP6310D series XPS Printer Driver Windows|
|PIXMA iP6310D series MP Driver Windows XP|
|PIXMA iP6310D series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series Scanner Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ICA Driver Mac OS X|
|PIXMA iP6310D series ScanGear MP Linux rpm Package Archive|
|Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/7 x64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)|
|My Printer (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Mac)|