The Pixma MG3120 replaces the Pixma MP495 since it’s incredibly similar in terms of outward looks, conserve the new FastFront system and front filling paper tray. It still has a straightforward black outside, the Pixma logo design throughout the top as well as a streamlined, glossy body. Its physical measurements have to do with 18 x 12 x 6-inches while folded up in and it weighs just 12 extra pounds.
The Canon Pixma MG3120 is marketed as an easy as well as economical printer that could print, scan, as well as copy. Customers at PrinterComparison appreciated the Pixma MG3120’s very easy set up; taking testers just 20 mins to complete. It includes wireless connection, the ability to print images, and a scanner that can fit 8.5 × 11.7-inch papers.
The PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One delivers wonderful high quality, versatility, and convenience of use. Built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 technology enables you to quickly print as well as scan wirelessly basically anywhere around your house. Print gorgeous, borderless2 images in your home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 and the heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Print records as well as web pages with crisp, clear text and lively colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to immediately print on both sides of the paper as well as could help reduce paper use as well as price by approximately 50%. Mentioning internet printing, Easy-WebPrint Ex Lover lets you easily collect as well as integrate multiple website to produce as well as print your own format.
You could even transform your HD Movie clips right into beautiful pictures.6 Sight stunning, easy-to-view scans by advanced image evaluation as well as area-by-area information correction, immediately. And also, you could print as well as scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices4 while delighting in a brand-new method to pack your authentic Canon ink and paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Review Specs
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹
- Multiple Copy; 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions;Document copying (plain paper)
- Document Size;Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
- (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
- Maximum Printing Resolution;4800 (horizontal)*1 x 600(vertical)dpi
- Print Head / Ink;Type: FINE Cartridge,Number of Nozzles: Total 1,280 nozzles, Ink Droplet Size (minimum):2pl
- Ink Cartridge: PG-745S, CL-746S, (PG-745, CL-746, PG-745XL, CL-746XL – Optional)
- Print Speed; Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
- Click here for summary report,
- Click here for Document Print and
- Copy Speed Measurement Conditions;Document: Colour*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 4.0ipm, Document: B/W*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 8.0ipm
- Printable Width;Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch),Bordered Printing:Top margin: 3mm,Bottom margin: 16.7mm,Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,Right: 6.3mm)
Canon PIXMA MG3120 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3120 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Software and Driver Download:
|MG3120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4)|
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3120 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|