Canon PIXMA MG4100 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon PIXMA MG4100 Wireless Inkjet Printer photo all-in-One Printer from Canon prints in black along with fast 9.9 HDI 5.7 in shade with 4.0 x 6.0 “limitation images took only 44 mins. System 2-cartridge ink printer cartridges make it simple to set up as well as keep. Canon printer utilizes modern-day technology to SMOOTH the photos very described as well as pictures. Besides having quicker times in print design.
Canon PIXMA MG4100, It is great to go over about the layout of the printer initially. It is recognized that it has very good style which adapts the principle of the piano design. It is shiny which provides such a stylish look. In addition, Canon PIXMA MG4100 has excellent attribute placement of the switches. All the switches are placed resting on the surface area of the printer. In addition, it has line accent on the front face of the printer. Well, for the attributes, it has several features like scanner and copy machine. Additionally, it is also sustained with LCD screen in 1.5 inch that makes it possible for the individual to set up the print.
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds2, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm6, Colour:ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.7 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Colour: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (colour); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Paper Sizes; 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer FeaturesAuto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card)9, Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds11
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode8, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG4100 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG4100 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG4100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG4100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG4100 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux
|Canon PIXMA MG4100 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux