|Canon PIXMA MX370|
Canon PIXMA MX370 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Bring exceptional quality, speed, and also simplicity of use to your office all in the name of raised productivity. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront are just some of the attributes that could permit you to quickly multi-task while your PIXMA MX370 goes to work. This can bring office performance to all-new degrees and lower expense at the same time. Canon PIXMA MX370, 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution1 and also the FINE Cartridge System implies exceptional service document printing and also performance while built-in imaging technology makes certain the integrity of originals are protected with each copy as well as scan. Maintain protection standards by utilizing attributes to stop misdialed fax transmissions and also maintain scanned data password secured.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4
- Print Speed (Approx); Black: ESAT: 8.7 ipm10, Color: ESAT: 5.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 Sheets
- ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing2, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); sESAT: Color: 4.0 ipm10
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8×5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
Canon PIXMA MX370 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX370 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX370 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX370 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX370.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX370 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MX370 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX370 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11
|PIXMA MX370 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MX370 series XPS Printer Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux
|PIXMA MX370 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX370 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)|
|Setting Up the FAX|
|PIXMA MX370 – Getting Started Guide|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Setting Up the Fax|
|PIXMA MX370 series – Specification Sheet|