Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei, big style imaging system is a budget friendly scan-to-copy/file system for low-volume and entry-level individuals. With a 36″ large scanner the TM-300 MFP L36ei is ideal for low-volume subcontractors, main education and learning, design workplaces, building firms and also reproduction organisations. The lightweight scanner and also compact style allow for very easy installation in also the smallest atmospheres. The easy to use control panel has picture symbols for easy recognition of the scanner procedures. Just scroll left or right to view the various symbols, make your choice as well as press the Eco-friendly Switch!
For operating the printer, a 3″ shade touchscreen is featured, as well as a specialized USB port permits printing straight from a thumb drive. The printer has actually wired and wireless networking through Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi connection, and also it has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer system. Furthermore, the device’s Sub-Ink Container System enables a lot of the available ink to be used before replacement, which eliminates thrown away ink and saves on running expenses.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Review Specs:
- Printer Kind; 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Variety of Nozzles; Total amount: 15,360, MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch; 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, 8.1, 10 (32/64bit), Windows ® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64bit), Macintosh OS X v10.10.5-v10.12 x.
- Criterion Interfaces; USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Straight USB Thumb Drive Printing.
- Ink Bead Size; 5 picoliter.
- Ink Ability; 130 ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Bead Size; Pigment Ink.
- Color Set; Pigment: Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Buffer Ram; 128 GG (2 GB Physical).
- Media Size; Cut Sheet – 8- 36, Roll Feed – 8 – 36.
- Media Thickness; 0.07-0.8 mm.
- Optimum Roll Print Length; Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters).
- Optimum Media Roll Diameter; 5.9 (150mm).
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 MFP L36ei Software and Driver Download:
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.41 (Windows)|
|Free Layout plus Ver.1.10 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64|
|imagePROGRAF TA-20 / TA-30 / TM-200 / TM-205 / TM-300 / TM-305 series Printer Driver Ver.1.11 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-300 Firmware Ver.1.21 (Need “Firmware Update Tool” to upgrade)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.2 (Mac)|
|Firmware Update Tool Ver.1.1.1 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.9.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Updater Ver.3.20.10 (Windows)|
|Device Management Console Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|Quick Utility Toolbox Ver.2.3.6 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share Ver.2.6.0 (Windows)|
|Accounting Manager Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|PosterArtist Lite Ver.3.20.00 (Windows)|
|Media Configuration Tool Ver.1.4.0 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF TM-200/TM-205/TM-300/TM-305 Media Information File Version 01|