Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon laser printer with Canon i-Sensys LBP6650dn printer series is a Canon LBP6650dn printer that can be utilized to do numerous printing processes. Obtained from Canon LBP6650dn specs, there are a number of printing methods that can be obtained from this laser printer canon, among others; utilizing laser black and white in printing, with print speed for black/ white documents as much as 35 ppm (with letter-size paper media) and resulting print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi as well as also has an excellent print top quality of approximately 2400 x 600 dpi. Canon LBP6650dn toner has Compatibility with Canon Cartridge 119 with CRG Yield.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn printer is one of the most popular printer in the earth in a years. This is would certainly not occurred just if Canon has something the most effective to deals. Also Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn, the printer design offers the very best assistent as well as primary best user experience to the user. All the most effective features on market and adaptable to run. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn offer your printing activity to another degree.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn, At the back are sockets for USB and Ethernet, the two information links supplied on the printer, as well as the power switch is at the bottom front of the right-hand side panel, making it hassle-free to make use of.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Workgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 1170 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 33 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB, LAN
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W; 6 sec
- Language Simulation; Canon Ultra Fast Rendering (UFRII), PCL 5C, PCL 6
- Fonts Included; 45 x scalable, 10 x bitmapped
- Media Handling; 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Type; workgroup printer
- Min H-Document Size; 3 in
- Min V-Document Size; 5 in
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, heavy-weight paper, index cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes; A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Min Media Weight; 60 g/m2
- Max Media Weight; 163 g/m2
- Envelope Sizes; Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity; 300 sheets
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP6650dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Software and Driver Download:
|Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30|
|Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.25|
|Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver
|Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|PPD files V4.25 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.5/
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10|