Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon imageCLASS MF229dw uses easy to use, durable features done in one compact tool. With all of your printing, copying, scanning as well as faxing demands packed right into one footprint you can accomplish all of your tasks right in the very same area.
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw, With a variety of mobile options to choose from you can be as reliable as possible all day. Canon Mobile Printing1 is a cost-free app offered on the App Storesm and also Google Play ™ that provides a selection of completing alternatives. With Apple ® AirPrint ™ 2 you can print right from your iPhone ® or iPad ® to your MF229dw over a cordless network. The Mopria ™ Print Service12 allows for simple printing from your Android smartphone or tablet. In addition, you can scan documents to your iphone or Android gadget with the complimentary Canon Mobile Scanning for Business3 application for your back-up and also circulation needs.
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)4, Up to 28ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)4
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)5
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 1200 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 28cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Photo, Text
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approximately 13.5 seconds
- First Copy Time; Approximately 9 seconds8
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features; Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 256 MB (Shared)
- Modem Speed; Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)9
- Fax Resolution; Up to 200 x 400 dpi (super fine)
- Transmission Time; JBIG (approx. 3 seconds)
- Memory Capacity; Up to 256 sheets10
- Speed Dials; 100 coded dials
- Group Dialing; 103 destinations
- Sequential Broadcasting; 114 destinations
- Duplex Fax; No
- Receive Modes; FAX Only, Manual, Answering, Fax/Tel Auto Switch
- Fax Features; Remote RX, Dual Access, Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection, Error Correction Mode, Auto Redial
- Activity Reports; Activity Result & Activity Management
- pC Fax; Sending only
- Fax Forwarding; Yes
- Scan Type; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth; 24-bit
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF229dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF229dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF229dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF229dw Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box mf17|
|[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF229dw/MF227dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF229dw/MF227dw MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] AddressBook Tool (MF4800Series/
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.9.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux|