Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, A small desktop service, Canon’s imageCLASS MF4350d offers all the office functions a residence or small company procedure requires– without taking up useful room. This versatile all-in-one attributes paired outcome abilities for printing, faxes and duplicating, which enables individuals to decrease paper consumption. A 35-sheet automatic record feeder improves process as do the 23 pages-per-minute result and 9-second first-copy speed.
The MF4350D gadget prints sharp black and white message with resolution as much as 1200 x 600 dpi for outstanding clearness. Through use the platen glass or the automated record feeder (ADF), shade scans are captured in 24-bit color at an interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi. The MF4350D additionally transmits papers perfectly as well as quickly with Super G3 Fax, getting to rates of about 33.6 Kbps. Additionally, it includes 8 one-touch speed dial numbers, 100 coded speed dial numbers, 256-page memory capacity, PC Faxing, as well as two-sided paired result to provide a durable fax remedy in a portable desktop design.
The MF4350d also includes the Canon Solitary Cartridge System, which combines the toner as well as drum in one easy-to-replace system, leading to outstanding picture quality retention and eliminating the difficulty as well as warehousing of separate toner and also drum consumables.
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 7500 impressions
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Standard Memory; 32 MB
- Power Consumption Sleep; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 630 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 23 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 600 x 600 dpi
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256
- Warm-Up Time; 10 sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 9 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- Preset Enlargements; 129 %, 200 %
- Preset Reductions; 50 %, 64 %, 78 %
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, Toner Save
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF4350d is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF4350d.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF4350d wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF4350d Software and Driver Download:
|imageCLASS MF4350d/MF4320d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
|imageCLASS MF4350d/MF4320d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX /
|Software Tool Box – (Windows 32bit & 64bit)|
|imageCLASS MF4350d Firmware Update/Elimination of Scan
mode automatically defaulting to Copy mode
|Patch for Network Scan/USB Scan Windows 64-bit – (Windows
|Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 32-bit – (Windows
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh – (macOS
Sierra 10.12/Mac OS 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS 10.6)
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS – (macOS Sierra 10.12/Mac
OS 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS 10.6)
|ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel/PPC), 10.5 (PPC)|