|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
The Pixma MG5320 has a thinner shape than we’re used to seeing from Canon, integrating an unique layout with folding trays to reduce its general impact. The printer gauges 17.8 inches broad, 14.5 inches deep, and simply under 7 inches tall with the paper trays folded up. At 18.3 extra pounds it weighs less than its beefier linemate, the Pixma MG6120, due to the rear-mounted, 150-sheet autodocument feeder (ADF) and the five inner ink storage tanks. With those specifications, it must be relatively very easy to carry around the office or home. Have all brand-new kind of fun with your pictures by including new results like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Emphasis and Blur History prior to you print. Delight in a brand-new sphere of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Link16 lets you easily print images from on the internet image albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa along with templates including seasonal stationary as well as schedules from a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer. With AirPrint17, wirelessly print photos, emails. Web pages and also other files without the need to set up device drivers, conserving time as well as making for a smooth individual experience. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help in reducing paper use and also expense by as much as 50%. The MG5320 additionally lets you print on your CD, DVD as well as Blu-ray Discs, and also you can even transform your HD Motion picture clips into beautiful photos. Establishing the Pixma MG5320 could not obtain any less complicated, specifically if your router sustains Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). You simply inform the printer’s arrangement wizard to make use of WPS. It goes into discovery mode and also prompts you to push the WPS button on your router, then links to the router. If your router doesn’t support WPS, you’ll have to have your cordless network password handy. The one step that’s somewhat uncommon, except on some other Pixma photo printers, is a calibration procedure, which requires printing on a special form consisted of with the printer. The printer prompts you for the calibration type throughout setup, though, making this a very easy step.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Review Specs
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Ink-jet – color – photo
- Office Machine Features; Print from memory card, save to memory card, print from USB flash drive, PIXMA Cloud Link, scroll wheel, Fun Filter Effects
- Display Diagonal Size; 3″
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Supported Flash Memory; Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCardplus, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, USB flash drive
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration; 512 nozzles (black), 4096 nozzles (color)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 5 individual ink tanks
- Technology; Ink-jet
- Ink Type; Canon ChromaLife100+
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- AirPrint Enabled; Yes
- Direct Printing Specifications; PictBridge
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Power Consumption Sleep; 0.4 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 2.9 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 22 Watt
- Consumables Included; 1 x ink tank (pigmented black) – Canon PGI-225, 1 x ink tank (black) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (cyan) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (magenta) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (yellow) – Canon CLI-226
- Included Office Machine Accessories; CD/DVD printing tray, Ink tanks, Power cord, Print head, PP-201 Photo paper glossy II (5 sheets)
- Compliant Standards; EPA Energy Star
- First Copy Out Time Color; 14 sec
- Display Diagonal Size; 3″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric); 7.6 cm
- Max Document Enlargement; 400 %
- Max Document Reduction; 25 %
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, fit to page, Auto Exposure/Intensity (AE), BorderFree, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Gutter Shadow Correction, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy
Canon PIXMA MG5320 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5320 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5320.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5320 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1b Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/11.12)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|