|Canon PIXMA MP495|
Canon PIXMA MP495 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Built-in Wireless1 printing as well as scanning, a compact and stylish layout with ingenious functions – meet the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo All-In-One. The MP495 brings high quality efficiency, ease of use and also comfort with each other in one printer. You will also be able to proceed your Wi-Fi photo printing effortlessly from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices2. Print speeds shown quite typical in our tests at 15 seconds for a mono message web page and also 23 secs for a combined message and also colour graphics DTP page.Standard high quality picture result really confirmed 15 secs quicker compared to with the a lot more up-market Canon MG5150, at one and a fifty percent minutes for a borderless 6 x 4-inch image. For the very first time in house picture printing you could print still photos from your caught HD films with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your favorite HD movie clips caught with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras into beautiful prints! 3 The MP495 supplies a 4800 x 1200 optimum shade dpi4 with Canon’s trademarked Hybrid Ink System. Canon PIXMA MP495, Wireless setup is much more overwhelmed than some, as the configuration program just refers to USB or network connections as well as only points out wireless when you’re a means down the network route. You need to use the wireless arrangement cable as a momentary link as well as enter your WPA passcode at the COMPUTER, though the procedure is after that very automatic. The directions might certainly be clearer for those not familiar with printers– this is, after all, an entry-level device. Canon PIXMA MP495 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 43 seconds5, ESAT Black: Approx. 8.4 ipm6, ESAT Color: Approx. 4.8 ipm6
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing4, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT Color: Approx. 37 seconds6
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan,Scan to Memory
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MP495 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MP495 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MP495 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP495 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP495.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP495 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Software and Driver Download:
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MP490 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA MP490 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MP490 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MP490 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
|PIXMA MP490 ICA Driver
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)
|PIXMA MP490 IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.11)|
|PIXMA MP490 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MP490 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP490 Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|PIXMA MP490 Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Debian (Linux) Print Drivers|
|RPM (Linux) Print Drivers|
|ScanGear for (Linux)|
|Linux Source file for ScanGear|