|Canon PIXMA TS9000|
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, PIXMA TS9000 series is All-In-One Inkjet Printer is small, smooth and fairly qualified for your printing needs with total features include Wireless/ Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Web link. This printer succeeds with a huge option of connectivity alternatives of Wi-Fi and also NFC for Ethernet as well as SD cards. You can easily print lab-quality images and message files from anywhere with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile. PIXMA Cloud Web link also allows you to have the liberty to print and also scan cloud services, while NFC geared up Android gadgets allow you scan and print with just a touch. Scan to the cloud is just readily available to individuals of real Canon inks. Canon PIXMA TS9000 is a PIXMA T series coming as the previous printers on requirements as well as illustrations. This device is a kind of future printer that highlights the course of practical printing. It has good attributes and performance that will supply such terrific print quality. For the layout, it seems to be appropriate for the modern look to the path of the indoor appearance residence style. Is available in black that fits any kind of indoor style. Additionally, it is additionally characterized by the tiny LCD display as well as the easy control panel button on the front of the printer. Using this printer, you could print directly from the built-in SD card port on this printer. This will certainly provide you very easy access given that you do not have to waste time downloading the data first prior to using the printer. Canon PIXMA TS9000 gives you with such cordless printing. This printing is supported cordless connectivity. That means you do not need to use the USB wire anymore to print the documents as well as run the printer. All the important things will certainly be much easier since you can print the files from the range without having any type of problems given that you are still gotten in touch with the printer.
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL GY: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless)14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4” x 6” / 10 Sheets of 5” x 7” Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; 2400 x 4800 dpi (Optical)16, 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)16
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode15, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Email, Wireless Scanning1
- Color Depth; 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Max. Document Size; A4/LTR (8.5″ x 11″)
Canon PIXMA TS9000 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS9000 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS9000 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS9000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS9000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS9000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.