Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS LBP6200d is a dependable, very easy to use black and white printer with an area conserving, compact style to rest exactly on a desktop. It is an excellent option for personal printing along with for office and small workplaces.
Canon imageCLASS Grayscale Laser Printer LBP6200D Grayscale Laser Printer. Room saving style will fit precisely a desktop, decrease paper use with automatic two-sided printing right out of package. Conserve time with print rates of up to 26 pages per min, very first print in approx. 6 secs. Reliable Energy Saver mode makes use of about 1.3 Watts, reducing energy use and also prices. The printer toner and drum are both incorporated right into just one easy to change Canon cartridge 126 to aid boost image processing and exact personality as well as overall picture high quality. Canon Drivers for Windows and Linux OS included, USB cable television (marketed individually).
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter) 1, Up to 26 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; Approximately 6 seconds2
- Printer Language; CAPT
- Print Resolution; Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Toner Saver, Watermark, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 8 MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette plus 1-sheet multipurpose tray3
- Paper Output; 100 sheets (face down)3
- Paper Weight; 16-43 lb. bond (cassette), 16-43 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive
- Media Types; Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index Card, Envelope
- Envelope Capacity; Standard Cassette: 20 sheets
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL, C5
- Standard Interface(s); USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- OS Compatibility; Windows 8®, Windows 7, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Linux
- Cable Included; Power Cord (USB not included)
- Bundled Software; Canon Drivers
- Power Consumption; Max: 1,060W or less, During Operation: Approx. 410W, Standby: Approx. 1.5W, Energy Saver: Approx. 1.3W
- Typical Energy Consumption; 0.7 kWh/w
- Dimensions; 14.9 (W) x 11.5 (D) x 9.6 (H)
- Unit Weight (without/with cartridge); 15.4 lbs. (w/o cartridge), 16.8 lbs. (w/ cartridge)
- Package Weight; Approx. 19.8 lbs.
- Cartridge Type; Cartridge 126 (Yields approximately 2,100 pages), Single Cartridge System, *Yields based on ISO/IEC Standard
- LCD Display; No
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 64bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver (R1.00 Ver.1.10)|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]|
|Canon imageCLASS LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|