The CanoScan N640P enthusiast provides 600 dpi electronic imaging in a very stylish kind, CanoScan N640P ex-spouse, the face lifted updated fan to the CanoScan N640P, is the new 42 bit, entry-level extremely slim 600dpi scanner for the very first time purchaser and residence individual market.The CanoScan N640P ex-spouse is equipped which has a huge Film Adapter Tool (FAU) as well as is able of scanning three structures of 35 mm flick within one pass. Canon’s innovative PRICE (Movie Computerized Retouching as well as Improvement) technological expertise, which was 1st introduced ahead quality film scanners, is entailed. This approach takes advantage of infra-red gentle to discover and map dirt as well as scratches over the surface of your initial. These are after that away from the scanned impression protecting you retouching time. PRICE Degree 1, showcased to the 5000F, is typically a brand-new boosted model providing even higher precision.
Canon CanoScan N640P, Also, you lot will exploration that this CanoScan N640P is calmness plenty consequently you lot volition non educate whatever sounds piece processing your data along with it accord non disturb other individuals. It has high-tech end inwards metal in addition to smooth blueprint which brand name this equipment looks impressive to reside on placed inwards whatever kinds of room design.
Canon CanoScan N640U Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° – 95° F
- Storage Temperature:-40° – 140° F
- Operating Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Storage Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty
Canon CanoScan N640U OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan N640U Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N640U printer
- Canon CanoScan N640U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N640U Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan N640U Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan N640U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N640U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N640U Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan N640U Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan N640U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N640U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N640U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N640U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N640U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan N640U Software and Driver Download:
|CanonScan N650U/N656U/N1220U Scanner Driver Canon
PI CS-U Ver.3.8.1 for Mac OS X
|ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Getting Started Guide|
|Scanner Driver ScanCraft CSU v5.7.1a for Windows 98/me/2000/XP|
|Plug-in Module CSU v3.8.0 for Mac OS 9.x|