Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Publish, duplicate, fax, and also check with the imageCLASS MF5750 laser multifunction from Canon. Benefit from the benefit of having the workplace operates you require in one dependable option. Packed with terrific features like a 50-sheet automated paper feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette, as well as the Single Cartridge System, you no more need to lose time before old, sluggish office devices. Load the originals in the record feeder and also off they go. Your prints and duplicates will certainly be made at up to a fast 21 pages-per-minute (maximum; real speed will differ). And also when faxing or COMPUTER faxing, papers will certainly be sent through its Super G3 modem at as much as 33.6 Kbps.
When scanning documents, you will certainly attain amazing tone-on-tone quality with 1200 x 2400 dpi 48-bit ** CCD color scanning. Generally, your imageCLASS MF5750 will certainly finish projects quicker with the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. *.
Canon’s MF Tool kit check software program enables scanning via the PC and saving the photo to an email message or graphics documents. The customer can configure 2 personalized buttons to select the scanner and to designate where to place the scan; thereafter, clicking a switch will save the check to the preconfigured area. Apart from a rather substantial chauffeur, MF Tool kit is the only software program Canon packages with the MF5750.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Fax Type; Plain paper
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 64 MB
- Technology; Laser
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Type; Multifunction printer
- Microsoft Certifications; Certified for Windows Vista
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge – up to 2500 pages – Canon Cartridge-U
- Included Office Machine Accessories; USB cable
- Power Consumption Standby; 21 Watt, 14 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 650 Watt
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF5750 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF5750.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF5750 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF5750 Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Printer Driver Ver.2.01 for|
|Tool Box for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver Ver.2.01 for Windows|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 Network Driver for Windows 98/Me|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5700 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me)|
|Canon imageCLASS MF5770 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear)