The Canon CanoScan 3000ex deals first scanning at as high as 1,200 pixels each inch (dpi) optical resolution, with reputable check excellent quality and performance. It’s sensibly lowered positions for pictures and also OCR reveal an absence of such information as an ADF or electronic elimination of scrapes and dust, however for 50 dollars we will not grumble too much.
Photo scan top quality was a lttle little bit far better than excellent. Prescans for 4-by-6 as well as 5-by-7 images took 11 to 39 seconds, depending just how much the scanning device had to loosen up. At resolutions of 300 to 400 ppi, the 3000ex took 18 to twenty mere seconds to scan to the bundled Arcsoft PhotoStudio as well as conserve the scans. That is slower compared to other scanners, however faster than our current Editors’ Choice, the Microtek ScanMaker 6100 Pro.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex, If your abode home windows would certainly non reveal whatever unique equipment alternating thence that you lot share reached opened upwardly the command Panel in addition to yet double-click on the Include equipment symbol to acquire run your hardware detection wizard. These steps you’ll satisfy as well as communicate an option to mention your windows figurer that you’ve got a disk consists of the appropriate chauffeur on your novel equipment scanner gadget, thence on this component navigate your house windows to a listing among consisting of the ideal motorist on your scanner you lot already downloaded and install.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (Cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.4
- Weight; 5.3 lbs.
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including: ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, ArcSoft® PhotoBase®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15W (5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details), * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. ** Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP,Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. *** System requirements vary by application.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer
- Canon CanoScan 3000ex installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 3000ex Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 3000ex Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 3000ex Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 3000ex printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Software and Driver Download:
|TWAIN Driver – 3000F Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 3000F ScanGear CS For [Windows 2000/Vista/XP]|
|CanoScan 3200F – Quick Start Guide|
|Deldrv For [Windows Xp/2000/Me (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox For [Windows Xp/2000/Me (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox For [Windows Vista [32-bit]|