Scan Photos and also Movie at The Touch of a Switch. The CanoScan 3000F Shade Image Scanner is Canon technology at its finest – an image, film and also record scanner so functional as well as easy to use, it takes scanning to a whole brand-new level. Power scanning. Push-button simplicity. The 3000F scanner consists of a built-in 35mm film adapter, so you can conveniently scan your negatives and slides and also integrate them into any job. You can achieve a maximum 9600 dpi software-enhanced resolution with over 281 trillion feasible shades (optimum 48-bit) for terrific looking film or image scans every single time. 3 very easy switches automate the whole scanning procedure: in one step you can scan, copy or e-mail your choice of photos or papers.
CanoScan 3000F Shade Image Scanner is Canon advancement at its perfect– an image, flick, in addition to data scanner, so adaptable and also uncomplicated to make use of, it takes scanning to a totally new degree. It consists of an integrated 35mm film adapter, so you might easily scan your downsides in addition to slides and also incorporate them into any kind of work. You can achieve a maximum 9,600 dpi software-enhanced resolution with over 281 trillion available colors (maximum 48-bit) for the terrific looking movie or image scans whenever.
The CanoScan 3000F Colour Flat bed Scanner supplies high-quality yet budget-friendly movie and photo scanning. It is furnished with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface to offer you the fastest scans ever.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; Cold cathode fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48 bit internal/ 24 bit-external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film 35 mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8
- Weight; 5.5 lbs.
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox,ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase,ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30 trial version)
- Power Source; 120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 15 W (5 W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50&DEG – 95&DEG F
- Operating Humidity: 20 % – 80% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program
Canon CanoScan 3000F OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan 3000F Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 3000F printer
- Canon CanoScan 3000F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 3000F Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan 3000F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 3000F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 3000F Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan 3000F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 3000F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 3000F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 3000F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 3000F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Software and Driver Download:
|TWAIN Driver – 3000F Scanner Driver (Windows Vista/XP/2000)|
|CanoScan 3000F ScanGear CS For [Windows 2000/Vista/XP]|
|CanoScan 3200F – Quick Start Guide|
|Deldrv For [Windows Xp/2000/Me (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox For [Windows Xp/2000/Me (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox For [Windows Vista [32-bit]|