Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 is a Mono laserjet 3-in-1 printer. Just a few of the crucial attributes are as adheres to; LCD show, Print/Copy/scan, energy reliable, area conserving layout, has an initial copy out time of 23 ppm/9 secs, has actually an improved print resolution of approximately 1200 x 600 dpi, has a colour scanning resolution as high as 9600 x 9600 dpi, has a Toner save setting, has a flatbed scanner and supports the adhering to media kinds; Plain paper, Hefty paper, Rough paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Openness, Tag, Envelope, Index Card.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410, Save time as well as effectiveness because of 23 ppm result speed of the Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 with Fast Initial Copy Out Time of less than 9 secs so prints as well as duplicates are there when you require them. Thanks to Quick First-Print innovation on the Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 this makes for quick recovery from rest mode and the device just utilizes 3 watts in sleep setting which guarantees cost-effective and also energy-efficient worth.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Review Specs:
- Machine Type; Mono Laser All-in-One
- Available Functions; Print, Copy and Scan
- Print Speed; Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- Printing Method; Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print Quality; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time; 6 secs
- Printer Languages; UFRII-LT
- Print Margins; 5 mm-top and bottom, 5 mm-left and right
- Toner Saver Mode; Yes
- Copy Speed; Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT); Approx. 9 seconds or less
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Modes; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Multiple Copy; Up to 99 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Toner Saver Mode; Yes
- Other Features; Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Type; Colour
- Scan Resolution; Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour Scanning Depth; 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Greyscales; 256 levels
- Compatibility; TWAIN, WIA
- Max. Scan Width; 216 mm
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF4410.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4410 Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4450/MF4430/MF4410 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4450/MF4430/MF4410 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) – (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
|MF Drivers – (Windows Server 2008/2000/Server 2003/7/Vista/XP)|
|MF Drivers (x64 Edition) – (Windows Server 2008/Server 2003/7/
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux – (Linux 32/64-bit)|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver – (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/OS X 10.8/10.9/
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for
Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]|