Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon ImageCLASS MF4150 multifunction printers gadgets are a sort of efficiency with a portable all-in-one to generate top quality Laser result. ImageCLASS MF4150 all-in-One Print/Copy/Scan/ Fax with the imageCLASS & aids you to simple, quick when doing Office jobs pile or home based business, offer the comfort of printing solutions that can be proud of. Single Cartridge system Canon cartridge component is easy-to-replace that perfect just by integrating printer toner or drum which is separated into a solitary unit is produced in a really impressive image high quality.
Loaded with excellent features like a 35-sheet Automatic Record Feeder, 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette as well as the Solitary Cartridge System, you no longer have to waste time in front of old, sluggish office machines. Load the originals in the file feeder and off they go. Your prints and also duplicates will be made at as much as a quick 21 pages-per-minute, and when faxing or COMPUTER faxing, documents will be transmitted via its Super G3 modem at as much as 33.6 Kbps.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150, The graphics are good enough for inner business use. The high quality of the graphics, however, suffer from some aspects. A thin line typically has a tendency to disappear (a common problem with the printer). Dithering is quickly obvious in the duplicating patterns in various levels of grey. Like numerous noticeable monochrome lasers, I wait to send the end results to the customer is vital I intended to appreciate with my professionalism and reliability as well as integrity. The images furthermore experienced noticeable dithering, aliasing and jagged fringe on the line– the angled as the range of the wheel. However the pictures MF4150 has a better excellent quality that can be cared for by numerous of the lasers. They are instead basic to copy a page with a picture on it or to print images from a Web site or in a client e-newsletter. (That’s one of the most likely reason for printing images on a monochrome laser.). Take a look at it one at a time feature of the Canon imageClass MF4150; capacities differed from good to very good.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Review Specs:
- Print Technology; Laser flatbed All-In-One
- Resolution; 600 x 600dpi
- Memory; 32MB
- Print Speed; 20ppm (A4)
- Printable Width; 216mm
- Paper Capacity; Input: 250-sheet paper tray, 1-sheet MP Tray, Output: 100-sheet
- Paper Sizes; A4, LTR, LGL, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-5)
- OS Support; Win 98 / Me / 2000 / XP; Mac OS 10.2.8 to 10.4.3 for printing
- Dimensions; 390 x 423 x 369mm (W x D x H)
- Weight; 12.4kg
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF4150 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF4150.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF4150 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF4150 Software and Driver Download:
|Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf04 for Windows 98/Me|
|imageCLASS MF4100 Series UFR II Printer Driver for
|[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4150/MF4122 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4150/MF4122 MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 2000] Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf12|
|Canon imageClass MF3240 Driver For Windows 8 [64bit]|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf18|
|UFR II Printer Driver V2.35 for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /
|Printer Driver Ver.1.80 for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.
11.0 [Mac OS : 10.6]