Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS MF7410 a step up from the initial MF7460 design– includes the full network link for all MFP runs– print, fax, as well as also check– making the gizmo an exceptional option for numerous personnel offices. The MF7410 layout includes the capability to execute scanning over the connection with the ability to create information in JPEG, TIFF as well as likewise PDF layouts. The MF7410 in addition can do network printing with both PCL5 as well as PCL6 aid. This system boosts effectiveness in addition to cost-efficiency with the incorporated Ethernet port for networking. Share web page and additionally faxing directly from a COMPUTER SYSTEM.
The imageCLASS MF7410 replicates in addition to prints at roughly 25 pages-per-minute for costs letter-size papers. It has the full duplexing capability for duplicate, publish in addition to fax along with a 50-page 11 × 17-inch Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF). A huge supply of paper could easily be used from either 2 250-sheet front-loading paper cassettes or the 80-sheet multi-purpose tray. Canon’s Solitary Cartridge System just requires one palatable to be furnished. This system utilizes one cartridge containing both the printer toner as well as drum system, and also is individually changeable.
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Review Specs:
- Up to 25 pages-per-minute laser output
- Duplex versatility – automatic two-sided copying, printing, faxing, and color network scanning
11″ x 17″ platen
- 1/4 VGA Touch Screen Panel
- PCL5e/6 and Canon UFR II-LT language support
- Built-in Ethernet port for printing, PC faxing, and color network scanning
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with up to 1,000 pages of reception memory
- 2 x 250-sheet cassettes plus 80-sheet multipurpose tray
- 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 for optimal performance
- Single Cartridge System
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF7410 turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF7410.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF7410 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF7410 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|