The Canon PIXMA MG2220 Energy Celebrity Inkjet Picture All-In-One Printer is excellent for printing files as well as images thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print stunning, indeterminate photos in the house as much as 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You could change cartridges as well as add paper all from the front of the printer. My Image Garden software puts every one of your favored printing attributes into one practical software application. Plus it includes excellent photo company ease with schedule view as well as facial acknowledgment.
The PIXMA MG2220 Inkjet Photo All-In-One is excellent for printing papers and also photos thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print lovely, indeterminate images in the house as much as 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with an optimum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1 with the ease and top quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You could change the cartridges and also include paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront. My Picture Garden13 software puts all your preferred printing features, such as Fun Filter Impacts like Fish Eye and Blur History, Complete HD Flick Print5 and even more all right into one hassle-free software application.
And also, My Image Garden adds fantastic picture organization ease with calendar view and also facial recognition. With your memories in one location it is very easy to print beautiful, borderless images to share as well as take pleasure in. It’s likewise your creative instructor as the software supplies imaginative layouts in numerous shade mixes and also patterns for your fun picture jobs. My Image Garden additionally offers you accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM10 where you could download and install unique imaginative tasks as well as web content. And make certain to try to find the Canon “Print Your Days” App8 on Facebook! You can create fun collections to print and also show to your loved ones.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Review Specs
- Print Speed:(up to);4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds,Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to);Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2,
- Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features;Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing7, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing,Quiet Mode
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to)
- FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds3
- Copy Features;Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple, Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type;Flatbed
- Scanning Element;Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions;Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features;Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2220 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2220.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2220 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver for All Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Scanner Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver for Linux|