Canon Pixma MG3155 Printer 3 in 1 Printer, Photo copier, Scanner, Wifi Compact and also Stylish Done in One with Wifi as well as Auto Duplex Print for the house PIXMA MG3155 is a compact, fashionable Done in One with Auto Duplex Print along with Wi-fi. It’s a small system that fits virtually any kind of desktop and function space, making the Canon Pixma MG3155 all-in-one inkjet printer the perfect option for private and office people.
Compact and Elegant Done in One with Wifi and also Auto Duplex Print for the residence PIXMA MG3155 is a compact, trendy All in One with auto Duplex Print and also Wi-fi. It uses quickly as well as efficient premium quality prints, copies as well as scans. With easy to use Fastfront, changing ink and also paper is basic Secret features Picture All in One with Wi-fi and also Autoplex: Print, copy as well as Scan Compact and elegant design with Fast front Photolab-quality prints with up to the 4800 dpi, minutes.
2pl droplets with Fine cartridge technology Fast paper print rate of roughly 9.2 ipm mono and also 50ipm colour (ISO ESAT), 10 x 15cm bordless picture in approximately 44 secs Supports Apple AirPrint ChromaLife 100 system for stunning images with over 100 year of cd life Print from anywhere at home with built in Wi-fi Auto Duplex for automatic double sided printing Print Images from your HD films with full HD Movie Print Access Creative Park Premium when use with Real ink Suitable cartridges PG-540, CL-541, PG-540/ CL-541 multipack, PG-540XL, CL-541XL
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Review Specs
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹
- Multiple Copy; 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions;Document copying (plain paper)
- Document Size;Max. copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm
- (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin)
- Maximum Printing Resolution;4800 (horizontal)*1 x 600(vertical)dpi
- Print Head / Ink;Type: FINE Cartridge,Number of Nozzles: Total 1,280 nozzles, Ink Droplet Size(minimum):2pl
- Ink Cartridge: PG-745S, CL-746S, (PG-745, CL-746, PG-745XL, CL-746XL – Optional)
- Print Speed; Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
- Click here for summary report,
- Click here for Document Print and
- Copy Speed Measurement Conditions;Document: Colour*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 4.0ipm, Document: B/W*2:
- ESAT / Simplex: Approx. 8.0ipm
- Printable Width;Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch),Bordered Printing:Top margin: 3mm,Bottom margin: 16.7mm,Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm,Right: 6.3mm)
Canon PIXMA MG3155 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG3155 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG3155 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG3155.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG3155 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3155 Software and Driver Download:
|MG3155 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG3155 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3155 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG3155 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3155 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3155 series Scanner Driver Ver. 18.0.1 (OS X 10.4)|
|MG3155 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3155 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3155 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG31655 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3155 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3155 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|