Canon SELPHY CP200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – See terms– opens up in a brand-new home window or tab. Wanting to buy this item? This Canon printer produces clear and also irreversible prints of the very best quality. If the Product is made use of for business or industrial usage. When your download is total please make use of the guidelines listed below to begin the installment of your download or locate your downloaded and install documents on your computer. Digital Photography Lovers Photography Lovers.
Canon SELPHY CP200, This smaller sized and also decreased house printer goes on quick, to a wonderful degree completed picture prints in just 85 seconds. Shade sublimation printing impersonates photograde tones and shades to an increased demand and layers each one print with a safeguarding layer to obstruct destruction. The application of Canon paper and also ink assurances strong, reputable photographs and a quality to your prints relative to ace printing.
Canon SELPHY CP200 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Full-color direct digital printer
- Printing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system (with overcoating)
- Print Speed (up to); Postcard Size:Approx. 85 sec. Credit Card Size:Approx. 40 sec. 8-Mini Labels:Approx. 40 sec.
- Print Resolution (Up to); Reproduction:300 x 300 dpi:256 gradations/ color
- OS Compatibility; Windows XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2, OS X v10.1 – 10.2
- Standard Interfaces; Camera Connect: Using camera’s USB cable; Computer Connect: Standard A:B USB Cable (Mac and Windows software included with printers)
- Ink Compatibility; Dedicated ink cassette (Y/ M/ C, overcoating)
- Print Size; Postcard size (borderless): 5.8 x 3.9 in. (148 x 100mm); Postcard sized (bordered): 4.8 x 3.6 in. (121.9 x 91.4mm); Credit card size (borderless): 3.4 x 2.1 in. (86 x 54mm); Credit card size (bordered): 2.6 x 2.0 in. (66.7 x 50mm); 8-Mini labels: 0.9 x 0.7 in. (22 x 17.3mm)
- Print Modes; Postcard size (bordered or borderless); Credit-card size (bordered or borderless); 8-Mini labels (per Credit-card size sheet)
- Paper Compatibility; Dedicated paper (for Postcard size; Credit-card size prints, Credit-card size label, or Credit-card sheet with 8 mini-labels)
- Paper Feed Method; Automatic feed from paper cassette
- Paper Eject Method; Sheets eject onto top of paper cassette
- Physical Dimensions; 6.7 x 4.7 x 2.2 in./ 170.0 x 119.0 x 54.8mm
- Weight; 28.9 oz./ 820g
- Power Source; AC Power (100 – 240v) using included Compact Power Adapter CA-CP100. Via car cigarette lighter, using optional Car Battery Adapter CBA-CP100
- Operating Environment; 5 – 40°C (41 – 104°F); 20 – 80%RH (when running)
Canon SELPHY CP200 OS Compatible;
- Windows XP/2000/Me/98,
- Mac OS 9.0 – 9.2,
- OS X v10.1 – 10.2
Canon SELPHY CP200 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon SELPHY CP200 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon SELPHY CP200 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon SELPHY CP200 Software and Driver Download:
|For Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1|
|Canon SELPHY CP200 Driver Download for Mac OS X|
|Canon SELPHY CP200 Driver Download for Linux|