Canon SELPHY CP530 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon SELPHY CP530 Dye-sublimation thermal transfer (approx. 16.77 million shades per pixel) develops a fine rank look of a film-based photo. Besides- Security Finishing quits uv exposure- water- spills as well as sticky fingers. Portable design (Measurement: 179.0 x 127.1 x 63.0 mm (7.05 x 5.00 x 2.48 in.) enables you to release anywhere.
Prep work is fundamental– Paper documents that Cassette as well as Ink Cassette are loaded into the printer and also link the printer with PictBridge compatible tools or computer systems with a USB cable television. Also– the wireless link (Bluetooth * 1) is preserved. Choose from a variety of print as well as picture print layouts with automatic optimization. Posting speed– just 25 seconds to earn charge card size prints. L image size prints in 43 secs– Postcard measurement in 52 secs– along with a broad dimension image takes 65 seconds.
Canon SELPHY CP530, The Selphy is type of capable of printing from graphics data documents by yourself Laptop computer and also Canon’s ZoomBrowser software gives picture administration attributes, nonetheless it does not typically reveal each of the folders on your drives, permit alone the many images in them.
Canon SELPHY CP530 Review Specs:
- Printing Method; Dye-sublimation thermal print method with protective overcoating Print Speed (up to)Postcard Size:Approx. 58 sec.*Credit Card Size:Approx. 31 sec.*8-Mini Labels:Approx. 31 sec.*Approx. 74 sec.*Print Resolution (Up to)Color:300 x 300 dpi:256 levels per color (Y, C, M)
- OS Compatibility; (A CD-ROM drive is required for installing software) Windows® 7, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4/XP (including SP1 and SP2) Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports, CPU: Pentium 500MHz or higher processor
- Interface: USB (Windows 2000/XP pre-installed models only)
- Mac OS X (v10.2-10.4), Computer Model: The above OS should be pre-installed on computers with built-in USB ports
- CPU: PowerPC G3, G4 or G5, Interface: USB (Models with Apple genuine USB interface only)
- Standard Interfaces; USB Type A for camera; USB Type B for computer; Connect to camera via USB interface cable
- Ink Compatibility; See Paper Compatibility below
- Print Size; Postcard size borderless- 3.94×5.83/100x148mm, bordered- 3.6×4.8/91.4×121.9mm; Credit card (label) size borderless- 2.13×3.39/54x86mm, bordered- 1.97×2.63/50×66.7mm; 8 Mini label size (per label) 0.68×0.87/17.3×22.0mm; Wide size borderless- 3.94×7.87/100x200mm, bordered- 3.6×4.8/91.4×121.9mm
- Paper Compatibility; Paper and ink cassettes are sold together in one package and are replaced at the same time.
- Color Ink / Paper Set: KP-36IP (4 x 6 paper, 36 sheets), KP-108IP (4 x 6 paper, 108 sheets), KW-24IP (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), Compact Photo Printer Greeting Card Kit (4 x 8 paper, 24 sheets), KC-36IP (Credit card size paper, 36 sheets), KC-18IF (Credit card size label paper, 18 sheets), KC-18IL (Credit card size 8 mini label paper, 18 sheets)
- Physical Dimensions; 7.01 x 5.16 x 2.48 in./178.0 x 131.0 x 63.0mm
- Weight; Approx. 33.2 oz./940g
- Power Source; DC 24V with Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200
- Operating Environment; 41-104°F/5-40°, 20-80% humidity
- Battery; Battery Pack NB-CP2L. (optional)
- Software Included; ZoomBrowser EX 5.1 (Windows®)PhotoRecord 2.2.2 (Windows)ImageBrowser 5.1 (Macintosh)PhotoStitch 3.1 (Windows/Macintosh®)CP Printer Drivers (Windows/Macintosh)Optional AccessoriesOptional Accessories:Credit Card Size Paper Cassette PCC-CP100, Printer Carrying Bag CPB-100, Battery Pack NB-CP2L, Bluetooth Adapter BU-20* From Canon PowerShot digital cameras equipped with DIGIC II Image Processors, All data are based on Canon’s Standard Test Method. Subject to change without notice. Canon, PowerShot and DIGIC are registered trademarks, and SELPHY is trademark, of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other products and brand names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Canon SELPHY CP530 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon SELPHY CP530 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon SELPHY CP530 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon SELPHY CP530 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon CP530 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA CP530.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon CP530 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon SELPHY CP530 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP510 Printer Driver for Windows 7 64bit|
|Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver for Mac Os X 10.6|
|Canon SELPHY CP Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5|
|ImageBrowser EX for Windows – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8
|PhotoStitch Updater for Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64|
|ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9|
|PhotoStitch Updater for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8|
|PhotoStitch Updater for Mac OS X 10.7|
|ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X 10.8/10.7/10.6|
|ImageBrowser Updater – Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5|