Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Cost-effective All-in-One cartridges decrease maintenance requirements and make certain continuous excellent quality output. Simply replace the small cartridge – including toner, drum as well as cleaning up systems. The printer has 128MB typical memory, expanding up to 384MB. A 20GB hard disk drive is offered for demanding workgroups managing significant network printing as well as huge print data. A maximum paper ability of 850 sheets deals with the work of the busiest print environments. This contains a 250-sheet cassette and also 100-sheet multi-purpose tray as standard – plus an optional 500-sheet cassette. Publish on a range of sizes up to A4. The i-SENSYS LBP5360 is Windows suitable. It also offers support for English variations of Mac and Linux, dispersed via the internet.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360, Uncommonly, the software program established attempts to install 2 sets of vehicle drivers: a PCL5e/6 motorist and also one for Canon’s proprietary printer language, UFR II. The testimonial example rejected to identify the USB link when attempting to install the PCL vehicle driver, though saw it without issue, when installing the UFR one. We attempted several times as well as unplugged and changed the printer off and on, as the trouble-shooter suggested, but with no adjustment. Our examination results are as a result all from using the UFR II chauffeur– Canon declares this is quicker, anyway.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Review Specs:
- Device: printer
- Type of printing: color
- At work printing: Laser
- Placement: desktop
- The maximum size: A4
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes
- Number of colors: 4
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 600×600 dpi
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpiP
- rint speed:21 pages/minute (color, A4)
- Warm-up time: 45
- First page out: 10.10 c (B/W)
- Paper Feed: 350 sheet. (Standard), 850 sheet. (Maximum)
- Paper output: 200 list. (Standard)
- Capacity Bypass: 100-sheet
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP5360.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5360 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Printer Driver|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Printer Driver
for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver
(R1.50 Ver.3.31) [Windows 32bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 CAPT Printer Driver
(R1.50 Ver.3.31) [Windows 64bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300 Printer Driver (x64 Edition)|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 Mac CUPS/UFRII
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5300/LBP5360 UFRII/UFRII LT
Printer Driver for Linux