Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The compact layout of the Canon imageCLASS MF4890dw will quickly match an office or tiny workgroup. With the convenience to copy, print, scan and fax– nothing else machine will be required to finish day-to-day jobs. The imageCLASS MF4890dw wireless ability and duplexing supply customers with a lot more performance and versatility. Papers begin to print in as low as 8.7 secs and also are dispersed at a ranked rate of 26 ppm.
The Canon imageClass MF4890dw is a flexible monochrome all-in-one printer that provides the print, copy, scan, as well as fax features every residence office needs. It considers 29.5 lbs and actions 15.4 inches large by 14.2 inches high by 14.5 inches deep. This Canon printer has a maximum print resolution of 1200×600 dpi. Fax resolution for this all-in-one printer is 200×400 dpi. The scan and also copy resolution is 600×600 dpi. Print rates for this Canon imageClass MF4890dw depend on 26 ppm of one sided prints, and also approximately 16 ppm of 2 sided prints. Copy rates are the very same, but at the price of cpm, rather of ppm, with the initial copy out in concerning 8.7 secs.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4890dw, All mode two sided printing will aid to lower the quantity of paper you use, conserving you cash as well as assisting you to be extra eco-friendly. You can additionally reduce on power prices, the MF4890dw utilizes just 2.1 watts in Energy Saver mode.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed; Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1, Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time; 5.8 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, (1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 128 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type; Monochrome Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 26cpm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed; Up to 16cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; Approximately 13.5 seconds
- First Copy Time; Approximately 8.7 seconds3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; 99 copies
- Duplex Copy/Bind Time; Yes / Book, Calendar
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25%, 50%, 64%, 78%, 129%, 200%, 400%
- Zoom; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.5″ x 5″ to Legal
- Copy Features; Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 128 MB (Shared)
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF4890dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4890dw Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4890dw/MF4870dn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4890dw/MF4870dn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Basic) v1.90|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.13.0|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.10.0 for Mac|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.90|