Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn printer comes to be one of the most top printer in the globally in a years. This is would not occurred just if Canon has something excellent to offers. Additionally Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn, the printer model gives the best they have as well as incredibly finest user flexibelity to the user. All the very best attributes on market and also simple to run. Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn make your printing task to one more level.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn, Canon’s innovative imaging technologies faithfully duplicate lively colors as well as provide sharp, black message that enable you to make an immediate impact with top notch result. Automatic picture refinement delivers up to 2400 x 600 dpi printing. The i-SENSYS MF8040Cn prints and copies at 8 web pages per minute (ppm) in color and 12 ppm mono. To accelerate process within tiny workgroups there is a 50-sheet automated paper feeder and little time is lost waiting for result with a quick first copy out time. With Canon’s Quick First-Print modern technologies, there’s additionally minimal delay on printing as well as copying right from rest mode.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Review Specs:
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – color
- Display; 5 lines
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 30000 impressions
- Office Machine Features; Save to USB flash drive
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 128 MB
- Power Consumption Sleep; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 16 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 900 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 12 ppm (mono) / up to 8 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 12 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Color; 8 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Color 600 x 600 dpi
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256
- Warm-Up Time; 30 sec
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 23 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 400 %
- Max Document Reduction; 25 %
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Exposure Modes; photo, text
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge (black) – up to 2300 pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (cyan) – up to 1500 pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (magenta) – up to 1500 pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (yellow) – up to 1500 pages – Canon 716
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 23 sec
- Line Qty; 5
- Installed Size; 128 MB
- ENERGY STAR Certified; Yes
- Max Printing Resolution; 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed; Up to 12 ppm (mono) / up to 8 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution Color; 2400 x 600 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations; UFRII LT
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm); 12 ppm
- Max Printing Speed Color (ppm); 8 ppm
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF8040Cn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8040Cn Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
|Service Pack for MF8030Cn/MF8050Cn/MF8330Cdn/MF8350
Cdn Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.0 [Intel : Mac
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
|ScanGear V2.4.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.70|
|UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.80|