Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The all-in-one, Canon Shade imageCLASS MF634Cdw provides feature rich capabilities in an excellent quality, trusted printer that is suitable for any type of office atmosphere. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities aid you complete all essential tasks with just one equipment. Easy to use attributes such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, numerous mobile options and a single-pass, double scan function, your organisation will have the assistance and performance it deserves.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw, In regards to printing technology, the MF634Cdw is very capable with a 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and a simplex speed of up to 19 ppm. Also, it has V2 (Vibrant and Lively) Color Technology for improved intensity and color as well as uses a Single Cartridge System to make switching out supplies a much easier procedure. The ADF and both the 1-sheet multipurpose feed port as well as 150-sheet input tray collaborate with a plethora of media measure to 8.5 x 14″ and also an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed is present for scanning as well as copying thicker or odd-sized media. In addition, the printer is equipped with conventional wired USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet connections.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Review Specs:
- Printer Type; 3 in 1, Color, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 19 ppm (1-sided plain paper letter), Up to 11 ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1 (bw / color)
- First Print Time; 12 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II (Host Based)
- Print Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 1 GB (Shared)
- Direct Print from USB; JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Copy Type; Color Laser
- Copy Speed; Up to 19 ppm (letter)
- Duplex Copy Speed; Up to 11 ppm (letter)
- Copy Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Original Type; Text/Photo, Text, Photo
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time; 13 seconds or less from power on
- First Copy Time; Approximately 11.7 / 13.8 seconds (bw/color, letter)3
- Recovery Time; Approximately 6 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies; Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25 – 400% in 1% increments
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to Letter / SADF: Up to Legal
- Copy Features; Frame Erase, Memory Sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Memory; 1 GB (Shared)
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your imageCLASS MF634Cdw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF634Cdw Software and Driver Download:
|[Windows 32bit] MF634Cdw/MF632Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II /
FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 64bit] MF634Cdw/MF632Cdw MFDrivers (UFR II /
FAX / ScanGear)
|[Windows 32bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.12|
|[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.12|
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.8.0 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.9.0 [Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/