Canon PIXMA MG4200 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The compact PIXMA MG4200 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One has functions that make it a simple choice for the enlightened customer. Built-in Wi-Fi ® 9 technology allows you to quickly print as well as scan wirelessly, from practically anywhere around your home. Built-in AirPrint10 compatibility permits you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and also iPod touch wirelessly as well as with primarily no arrangement! Print gorgeous, borderless photos in the house up to 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, as well as the benefit as well as high quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges.
Fitting the cartridges entails folding down the internal front panel, on which the paper trays are pivoted, as well as they glide in horizontally. Easy retention clips after that click into location, a little bit like seat retainers on an Alton Towers ride.Bundled software includes My Image Garden, an image housekeeping application, and also Quick Menu, which puts helpful printing devices in a mirrored L-shaped menu at bottom left of the desktop. Access to My Image Garden is connected to use of real Canon cartridges– utilize third-party consumables and it will not let you in.
Canon PIXMA MG4200, This printer Sustains Auto Duplex features, colour screens along with Wi-Fi links for straight printing without USB cord links from all spaces of your home, MG4200 likewise supplies printers with your smart mobile phone plus support for Apple AirPrint applications. To add versatility, you could additionally print and scan by means of smart devices as well as tablet computers by using the Canon PRINT application that can be downloaded directly from the App Store or Play Shop for Android-based mobile phone users.
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Printer Features; AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds3
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode14, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG4200 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG4200 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG4200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG4200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG4200 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series Mini Master Setup
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver
Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199
(OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series XPS Printer Driver
Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MG4200 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for
Linux (Source file)