Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Suitable for small companies that need top quality prints from a compact colour printer. The Canon i-Sensys LBP7100CN A4 colour printer has network connection as criterion. It has a sleek low profile style which is made to suit also the smallest of atmospheres. Publish speed is 14 pages per min in both colour and also mono printing. Resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi as well as this device can deal with upto 150 sheets of paper.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn, This small printer is perfect for Your complete pile of Workplace or home business tasks, with the appearance of the body lean is suitable of desktop computer printers save work areas that can be put in a setting where the just. Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn All-in-One cartridge system conveniently, and also take care of and reduce operating prices exceptional quality output generates a greater black toner cartridge. LBP7100Cn system uses a fast as well as easy, the efficiency of the air-small workgroups productive ability also obtain individual usage also share some details, with an unique network interface is present/Remote Interface.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Review Specs:
- Print Speed; Up to 14 ppm colour (A4) , Up to 14 ppm mono (A4)
- Printing Method; Colour laser beam printing
- Print Quality; Up to 1200dpi × 1200dpi
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time; Approx. 20 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time; Mono: Approx. 18 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 18 seconds or less
- Duty Cycle; Max. 30,000 pages per month ¹
- Print Margins; 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
- MEDIA HANDLING; Paper Input (Standard), 150-sheet cassette
- Paper Output; 125-sheet face down
- Media Types; Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Media Sizes; Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 83 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights; Cassette : 60 to 220 g/m²
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Software and Driver Download:
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Windows 32-Bit|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Windows 64-Bit|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Macintosh|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn Printer Driver|