Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The imageCLASS MF7420 a step up from the original MF7460 design– consists of the full network link for all MFP runs– print, fax, and also check– making the gadget an excellent selection for countless employees workplaces. The MF7420 design consists of the capability to execute scanning over the link with the ability to create info in JPEG, TIFF in addition to PDF designs. The MF7420 furthermore can do network printing with both PCL5 along with PCL6 support. This system increases efficiency in addition to cost-efficiency with the incorporated Ethernet port for networking. Share websites and also faxing right from a COMPUTER SYSTEM.
Likewise, can publish around 25 web pages for each and every minute for premium paper. It has full duplexing abilities for copies, prints and also faxes besides 15 inch 17×17 inch (ADF) Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF). Large paper materials can be made use of serenely from 2 sheets of 250-sheet billets or 80-sheet multifunctional plate. Standard Solitary Cartridge System needs simply a single scrumptious dinner to be prepared. The framework makes use of a solitary cartridge consisting of printer toner or drum structure, as well as can furthermore be changed individual.
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Review Specs:
- As much as 25 pages-per-minute laser result
- Duplex adaptability– automated two-sided copying, printing, faxing, as well as shade network scanning
11 ″ x 17 ″ platen
- 1/4 VGA Touch Screen Panel
- PCL5e/6 as well as Canon UFR II-LT language assistance
- Built-in Ethernet port for printing, COMPUTER faxing, and also shade network scanning
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 fax with as much as 1,000 pages of function memory
- 2 x 250-sheet cassettes plus 80-sheet multi-purpose tray
- 50-sheet Automatic Record Feeder
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed3 for optimum efficiency
- Single Cartridge System
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon imageCLASS MF7420 turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon imageCLASS MF7420.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon imageCLASS MF7420 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon imageCLASS MF7420 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 64bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Color Network ScanGear [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 PCL5e/5c/6 Printer Driver [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II Printer Driver Version [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 /MF9170c/MF7470/MF7480/MF7280 PCL Printer Driver [Windows 2000]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|
|Canon imageCLASS MF7400 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]|