Canon PIXMA MG2120 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The PIXMA MG2120 Shade All-In-One Inkjet Picture Printer from Canon provides color prints at 4.8 ppm and black at 8.4 ppm. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology to offer photo-quality printing right from your very own computer. Borderless images can be published in conventional picture sizes from 4.0 x 6.0″ approximately 8.5 x 11.0″. For papers, the printer could deal with approximately legal-size web pages. The consisted of Easy WebPrint EX utility makes it easy to print exactly just what you desire from the internet without wasting paper. The energy allows you collect sections from several website as well as reorganize them before printing. The printer makes use of a 2-cartridge ink system, making it very easy to preserve and also change your ink cartridges.
The Canon Pixma MG2120 will certainly deal with reduced quantities of printing, copying, and scanning quickly. Not surprisingly, offered the rate, it has no services such as an automatic duplexer, or an automatic record feeder (ADF) for the scanner. On the bonus side, the lid for the letter/A4-size scanner telescopes to accommodate thicker product, and also you could even push-scan by transforming a setting in the scanner dialog. The solitary input tray handles concerning 100 sheets, and the outcome tray straight above it deals with 50. The control panel is rudimentary. The single-digit LED and also selection of flashing-light indicators can be difficult to analyze, regardless of some great labeling. There are no media-card ports, neither is there a display screen for browsing menus or previewing photos.
If you’re purchasing a low-priced printer, it’s detrimental to choose a design with a high expense each page. Paying excessive for every print– depending upon how much you utilize the printer– could significantly boost the expense of owning it. Below’s exactly what we imply: When you use Canon’s so-called “XL” black cartridge along with its standard-yield three-color (cyan/magenta/yellow) storage tank, monochrome prints set you back a whopping 7 cents each web page, and also color prints run regarding 14.5 cents each. Contrast that to a number of completing models, such as Kodak’s brand-new Hero AIOs (which likewise utilize two-tank systems); with those, you’ll see expenses per web page as reduced as 2.2 cents for black and white and also 7 cents for shade. The MG2120’s expense per web page is far expensive.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Review Specs:
- Printing Innovation: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Optimum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Publish Rate: Black: ~ 8.4 ipm, Shade: ~ 4.8 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0″ Picture: ~ 44 seconds
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
- Variety of Nozzles: Cyan: 384 nozzles, Magenta: 384 nozzles, Yellow: 384 nozzles, Black: 640 nozzles, =Total: 1792 nozzles
- Ink Palette: CMYK
- Ink Cartridge Setup: 2 cartridges; 1 shade, 1 black
- Publish Functions: Auto Image Take Care Of II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Publish, Record Printing, Full HD Flick Print, Fun Filter Results, ID Picture Publish, Photo Index Sheet, Picture Printing, Quiet Setting
Canon PIXMA MG2120 OS Compatible:
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2120 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2120.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2120 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 MP Driver & Software for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 XPS PRINTER Driver for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 CUPS Driver for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 series scanner driver Package ver. 1.4 for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 ICA Driver for Mac os x|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 for Mac os x|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 Scan-Gear Driver for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG2120 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux|