High speed. Extraordinary convenience. The feature-rich CanoScan 8400F Color Photo Scanner lets you generate excellent high-speed scans of a large range of materials. Currently, you can conveniently scan important pictures, important papers, publications, old slides or even medium-format movie. Your outcomes? An incredible 3200 x 6400 shade dpi resolution (max.) and 48-bit shade deepness, for over 281 trillion possible shades. And also thanks to its high-end picture processor as well as USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface,1 this powerful scanner could supply super-fast image transfers to your computer system, allowing you to see sneak peeks in around 2 seconds. For included convenience, 4 very easy switches? Scan, Copy, E-Mail as well as PDF?automate the scanning procedure, so your tasks can get done more quickly.
Great deals of scanners claim 48-bit color deepness, yet the 8400F provides, with a capacity to see information from white to black that’s much greater than with many scanners. The distinction is most noticeable in slides. For instance, in one slide we utilize with a dark tree line against an intense sky with clouds, the 8400F reveals more detail in both the trees and also clouds compared to the Microtek 6100 Pro– although the 6100 Pro’s scans offer better high quality than a lot of flatbed scanners. We likewise saw slightly a lot more information in scans of some images with the Canon system.
To the front of the 8400F are four quick-launch EZ switches that can be set up via the CanoScan Tool kit software. We such as the PDF switch which instantly creates a PDF from a document in the scanner and waits wherever you want. That’s certainly a time-saver for any office.
Canon CanoScan 8400F Review Specs:
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source; White LED1
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi2Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal / 48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 48-bit internal / 8-bit external/16-bit internal (for film scanning only)
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 12 Frames (Negative/Positive), 35mm x 4 Frames (Negative / Positive Mounted Slides), 22cm x 6 Film Strip (120 Roll Film)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.0 (H)
- Weight; 9.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 – 10.5.x5
- Software; CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only), ScanSoft® OmniPage ® SE
- Power Source; AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz
- Max. Power Consumption; 18W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 50° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- 7 EZ Buttons, Auto-Image Fix, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning, One-Pass Multi-Scan, Zero Warm-up Time (White LED)
Canon CanoScan 8400F OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon CanoScan 8400F Chauffeur installment with DVD/CD-ROM:
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan 8400F printer
- Canon CanoScan 8400F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan 8400F Printer with a CD:
Canon CanoScan 8400F Driver installation setup file (without CD / DVD ROM):
- A Canon CanoScan 8400F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan 8400F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan 8400F Printer with a setup file:.
Canon CanoScan 8400F Driver manual installation
- Canon CanoScan 8400F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan 8400F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan 8400F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan 8400F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan 8400F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
Canon CanoScan 8400F Software and Driver Download:
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 32-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 64-bit)|
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X)|
|8800F Driver Download for Mac OS X|
|8800F Driver Download for Linux|
|For Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1|