Canon PIXMA iX6520 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – For those that look for a solitary function printing option approximately 13″ x 19,” the PIXMA iX6520 Inkjet Business Printer will effortlessly end up being a member of your office team. With exceptional 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi1, you can confidently and conveniently print marketing materials that are a combination of message and graphics, huge audit spread sheets or lawful agreements all with crisp text. The iX6520 is additionally terrific for graphic developers printing posters, concept art, illustrations as well as storyboards all with fantastic shade and graphic information. You’ll likewise be able contribute to your organisation printing abilities with cost-free, exclusive downloadable themes consisting of brochures, posters as well as advertisements.
Purchasing the printer offers you accessibility to a number of special templates– consisting of those for sales brochures, posters, and ads– that can be downloaded and install from Canon. The printer can even print still frameworks from video clips tape-recorded with Canon EOS DSLR and Canon PowerShot electronic cams.
Canon PIXMA iX6520, The printer also did well on outcome top quality generally, with better text quality than many inkjets, and also at the very least par for an inkjet for graphics as well as pictures. Text was quickly good enough for a lot of company objectives. Unless you have an uncommon requirement for tiny typefaces, you shouldn’t have an issue with it.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Review Specs:
- Printer Type; Inkjet Printer
- Features; Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless4, Document Printing, Photo Printing
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds6Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm7Color: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 4,096Black: 512Total: 4,608
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP
- Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x
- Standard Interfaces; Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Droplet Size; Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity; Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
- Cassette: N/A
- Noise Level Approx; 45.0 dB(A)
- Physical Dimensions; 11.8(L) x 21.7(W) x 6.3(H)
- Weight; 16.7 lbs.
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Software Included; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, iX6520 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA iX6520 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma iX6520 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon iX6520 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA iX6520.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon iX6520 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA iX6520 Software and Driver Download:
|iX6520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168
(OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
|iX6520 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x86)|
|iX6520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX6520 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iX6520 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.37.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iX6520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|iX6520 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|iX6520 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|iX6500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56c
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)