|Canon PIXMA MX338|
Canon PIXMA MX338 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA MX338 printer is a small All-In-One with additional functions such as xeroxing, faxing, and also the base of the scanner. Canon PIXMA MX338 is geared up with a hybrid system that makes use of pigment black ink and color, to make sure that the supply of black text becomes clear as well as sharp. Chromalife 100 via technology, prints a photo can last for years. Canon Pixma MX338 will certainly print exposure limitations approximately A4 dimension with a rate of approximately 45 secs. Canon PIXMA MX338 2pl ink beads utilizing minimum print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi. Canon PIXMA MX338, Ensuring that clarity will certainly remain longer like several years, ChromaLife that enters into Canon PIXMA MX338 will layer the surface of the picture to protect the photograph from common substance that spoil photo top quality. The print rate is not the strength of PIXMA MX338, nevertheless, it is accommodating sufficient either when you utilize in your home or your little office. Mention rate, shade print is 4.6 image per min, on the other hand, mono print is 7.5 picture each minute. Canon PIXMA MX338 Review Specs:
- Printing Method; Inkjet
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds6, Black:ESAT; 7.5 ipm7, Color:ESAT; 4.5 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles; Color:Based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report. Color:Simplex Mode, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); 2 and 5, Print Resolution (Up to); Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets
- Printer Features; Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing8, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print
- Copy Speed (up to); Color FCOT: 31 seconds7, Simplex Mode, Based on ISO/IEC 24735. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for the summary report.
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages , Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode, 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory
- Max. Document Size; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX338 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX338.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX338 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|PIXMA MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX330 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MX330 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|PIXMA MX330 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)|
|PIXMA MX330 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OS X 10.3 / 10.4 / 10.5 (CUPS)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.4 / 10.3|
|PIXMA MX330 series Scanner Driver
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|ICA Driver For OS X 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7|
|PIXMA MX330 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX330 series User Manual (Windows)|