Canon PIXMA MG5151 is a mid-level inkjet multifunction printers under Canon PIXMA MG5151 in the business line-up. cost is $ 50 cheaper compared to the Canon PIXMA MG5151, the Canon PIXMA MG5151 has a slightly lower resolution scanner, no Wi Fi and also the capacity to print slower compared to the extra costly multifunction others. If you are not so concerned with these restraints, the Canon PIXMA MG5151 is a good selection for printing grayscale and occasional color documents to you.
Quick Operation as well as 6.0 centimeters shade TFT display screen makes for price and also tension Komfort.Beim integrates high print price and superior print top quality. Lots of thanks just to 1pl ink beads and a high print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, you obtain photo prints with smooth color ranking as well as photos without obvious grain. Advanced Cannon technological development, photos can inevitably print from a HD video furthermore in leading fantastic top quality.
The NTLDR and also Ntdetect.com files are necessary system submits that are utilized by your computer system to begin the Windows XP os. These documents can end up being harmed, corrupted or erased for a number of factors as well as are typically given your focus by the “NTLDR is Missing out on” error message. Comply with these simple steps to restore the damaged/corrupted or missing NTLDR and also Ntdetect.com files from the Windows XP CD using the Recuperation Console.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Review Specs
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Ink-jet – color – photo
- Office Machine Features; Print from memory card, save to memory card, print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive
- Display Diagonal Size; 2.4″
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Supported Flash Memory; CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive, USB flash drive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick PRO Duo, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCardplus, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Inkjet Technology; Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Nozzle Configuration; 320 nozzles (black), 2048 nozzles (color)
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size; 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration; 5 individual ink tanks
- Technology; Ink-jet
- Ink Type; Canon ChromaLife100+
- Connectivity Technology; Wired
- Direct Printing Specifications; PictBridge
- Type; Multifunction printer
- POWER; Power Consumption Sleep 0.4 Watt, Power Consumption Standby 1.4 Watt, Power Consumption Operational 18 Watt
- Consumables Included; 1 x ink tank (black) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (pigmented black) – Canon PGI-225, 1 x ink tank (cyan) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (magenta) – Canon CLI-226, 1 x ink tank (yellow) – Canon CLI-226
- First Copy Out Time Color; 20 sec
- Display Diagonal Size; 2.4″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric); 6 cm
Canon PIXMA MG5151 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MG5151 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG5151 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5151.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG5151 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG5151 Software and Driver Download:
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 8 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 8 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 7 (32bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows 7 (64bit).|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows XP 32bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver Windows XP 64bit.|
|Canon PIXMA MG5151 printer driver MAC OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11.|