|Canon PIXMA MG6360|
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, At first glance Canon’s PIXMA MG6360 looks the same to the less costly Canon PIXMA MG6360, and as a matter of fact they have a great deal in common: both have two paper input trays and also assistance duplex (double-sided) printing, and they share the same high print (9,600 x2,400 dpi) and also scan (2,400 x4,800 dpi) resolutions. Yet while both printers have cordless networking, only the MG6360 additionally has actually a wired Ethernet port – which could aid accelerate high resolution scans over the network. As always, the effectiveness of such a printer boils down to personal needs, and to make one of the most from the MG6360 you’ll wish to be consistently printing in colour, in addition to using the scanner.This is down to that this isn’t really the most inexpensive printer in the variety, and also as we have found all frequently in the past, you should use an inkjet rather frequently to actually see value from the item (or else an inexpensive black and white laser and also the usage of image printing services are frequently more budget-friendly). If a colour Inkjet is for you, however, this is just one of the most effective out there, combining functions as well as excellent print quality to provide a premium bundle. The Canon PIXMA MG6360 has a sophisticated touch display user interface, which uses smart-phone-like touch and also swipe motions to browse the MFP’s various functions. The touchscreen is surrounded by a dark panel on which different other touch-sensitive switches illuminate just when they matter; while it might look like a trick, being utilized it aids keep points simple.This printer takes 6 ink cartridges, consisting of a black pigment ink for the message, and also black, gray, cyan magenta as well as yellow cartridges for outstanding quality shade prints. They’re accessed by means of a great, lift-up control panel, however you can not promptly see the back of the ink service provider, so you need to put cartridges partly by feeling.
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 GY XL Gray
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 GY Gray
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope;
- CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features; AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Capacity; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6)
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25% – 400%
- Copy Features; 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth; 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6360 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6360.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6360 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6300 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b Mac
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|