|Canon PIXMA MX310|
Canon PIXMA MX310 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, This is true high-performance flexibility. You’ll quickly print photos with shade resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 color dpi; an indeterminate 4″ x 6″ photo takes only about 46 seconds. The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) holds up to 30 originals, so it’s a lot easier to copy, scan or fax big documents. Copies will be remarkably true to the originals, and documents will certainly feature vibrant, laser-quality text. You’ll create 1200-dpi scans with vivid 48-bit color deepness, and also attain Super G3 fax rate in color as well as B&W. Canon PIXMA MX310 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page). Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)2
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C/M/Y), Total: 1,472
- Picoliter Size (color); Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Paper Sizes; Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: 22 cpm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)2, Color: 17 cpm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX310 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX310.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX310 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|PIXMA MX310 series MP Driver
(Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MX310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.4 / OS X 10.3/ OS X 10.2|
|PIXMA MX310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7-(32-bit/64-bit)|
|PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MX310 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MX310 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MX310 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
|PIXMA MX310 Scanner Driver Download For MAC OS X10.9-10.5|