|Canon PIXMA TS6050|
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, There are two primary usages for an all-in-one printer in the residence: to print images and also to print records. Canon’s PIXMA TS6050 majors on the secondly of these and also makes it especially simple to print from phones and also smart phones, in addition to straight from the cloud.Canon has gone to some difficulty to revamp its PIXMA variety and decrease its desktop impact. This device is around 30 percent smaller than its predecessor and also its cool styling helps to further lower its impact on an offered area.
The print rate of the Canon Pixma TS6050 gets on the somewhat reduced end of home printers we have actually tested, with around 7 web pages per minute on normal papers and also 4 web pages each minute with colour and visuals papers. This slows down considerably to 3 web pages per min when duplexing, as the printer allows a side to completely dry prior to printing on it again. While slow-moving, the top quality the printer creates is (a minimum of to us) worth it.The high quality of prints is pretty good, with intense black message on plain paper, clean, well-saturated colours in company graphics and less than regular lightening of colours in a colour copy. Picture photos are sharp and also natural, though some information is lost in darker areas. Text as well as record printing are exact, with clear, readable message. Photo printing is dazzling for a house printer, greater than sufficient to framework or stick on the fridge. Colours are abundant, organisation graphics rest well on the page, also skin tones are fleshed out well (see what we did there). If you’re a lot more after photos than normal home records it might be worth spending the added to obtain the Canon TS8050 rather. This printer utilizes an extra colour cartridge, a grey, that makes all of the difference in darkness tones. That’s not to claim the TS6050 does not provide great shadow slopes, they’re still more than acceptable, but it might be worth spending the additional if photos are your primary go-to.6.
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to);4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)12, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm12, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to);m4800 x 1200 dpi21
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility;Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app6, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing9, My Image Garden10, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge11, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity;Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
Canon PIXMA TS6050 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS6050 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS6050 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS6050 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS6050.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS6050 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.