|Canon PIXMA TS6020|
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer is up to the task. Required a functional printer that will suit a tight room? This set fits the bill. Desire the convenience of printing from just about any tool from almost anywhere? No worry, since the PIXMA TS6020 printer could connect to all your gadgets with Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB as well as straight from the Cloud. And also, there’s no doubt concerning high quality since it utilizes a five-ink system to print detailed images as well as files, sporting activities fast result rates, or even prints lovely borderless7 images. For portable, top quality printing at home, pick the Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Offered in black, white and also grey layout choices.
The TS6020 includes a 5th ink, a dye-based black ink, to the standard cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) process shades. The TS8020 and TS9020, on the other hand, both come with a sixth ink, grey, that aids mostly in the printing of grayscale pictures (yet Canon claims that it can also boost shade images). The 2nd black ink on all 4 versions helps make text darker as well as the blacks in images further, or blacker. As I saw with the TS5020, the TS6020’s text was dark as well as well defined to the smallest I can see without magnification (regarding 5 or 6 factors). But where these 2 Pixmas actually beamed was in printing photos on premium paper– what they’re developed for. In my tests, colors, vibrancy, and details were comparable to exactly what we saw from the six-ink TS Pixmas, from earlier MG-Series Pixmas, and from numerous of Epson’s consumer-grade image printers, including the XP-640. The PIXMA TS6020 printer fits the expense as well as looks good as well, because it can be found in black, white, as well as gray color choices. Want the ease of printing from almost any kind of tool from practically anywhere? The PIXMA TS6020 printer is your answer because it could connect to all your gadgets through Wi-Fi1, AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, USB as well as straight from the Cloud4. Not only that, it’s iPhone/iPad suitable making it one of the most effective house printers for your phone and tablet, in addition to you Mac or COMPUTER. Performance is excellent as a result of its five-ink system that prints detailed photos as well as papers, its quick outcome speeds, as well as its ability to print stunning indeterminate photos5. For general paper handling, the TS6020 features a twin system with both a front cassette and also a rear tray, both able to hold 100 sheets of paper. For intuitive control over your printer, the front panel provides a 3″ touchscreen LCD.
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to);4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)12, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm12, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to);m4800 x 1200 dpi21
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility;Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app6, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing9, My Image Garden10, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge11, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity;Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
Canon PIXMA TS6020 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS6020 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS6020 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS6020.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS6020 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.