Canon PIXMA MG2140 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The $130 Canon Pixma MG2140 shade inkjet multifunction will quickly deal with the needs of an office, but its ink prices are higher than standard, and also they’re ludicrously pricey if you make the mistake of buying the low-capacity PG-240 as well as CL-241 cartridges. On the other hand, the device offers wonderful result, makes quick work of organisation records and also copies, and also immediately duplexes– a great feature established for the cost. is a portable gadget & stylish All-In-One and also supplies a quick way of functioning and reliable high quality is great for print, copy and scan. With FastFront so easy to use, straightforward to change the ink and paper.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 is a compact as well as fashionable all-in-one. Deal fast and reliable high quality print, replicate along with check. With easy to use FastFront, altering ink paper simple &, print, copy as well as Talk to a small style.Perfect for the budget plan conscious, this small All-In-One is optimal for day-to-day printing, scanning as well as copying. Canon’s course leading FINE cartridge system utilizing minimal 2pl ink bead size integrated with a print resolution of approximately 4800dpi supplies smooth, basically grain cost-free photo-lab quality prints and crisp black message. Lower your printing expense using optional XL FINE cartridges.
The Pixma MG2140 is simple to establish using Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, sadly, is still not so simple to utilize. On this design, Canon proceeds its method of positioning 3 switches under the LCD (a 2.5-incher on the Pixma MG2140 to execute particular actions, instead of letting you use the perfectly appropriate four-way arrow control and also OKAY button. Jumping backward and forward amongst all the switches is both meaningless and also irritating. Comparatively, the software is a design of performance, as well as the brand-new quick menu for common tasks is easy on the eye. The MFP supplies full support for scanning, copying, as well as Web printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Review Specs:
- Printing Technology: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: ~ 8.4 ipm, Color: ~ 4.8 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: ~ 44 seconds
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
- Number of Nozzles: Cyan: 384 nozzles, Magenta: 384 nozzles, Yellow: 384 nozzles, Black: 640 nozzles, =Total: 1792 nozzles
- Ink Palette: CMYK
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2 cartridges; 1 color, 1 black
- Print Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
Canon PIXMA MG2140 OS Compatible:
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG2140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG2140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG2140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 MP Driver & Software for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 For Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 XPS PRINTER Driver for Windows|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 CUPS Driver for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series scanner driver Package ver. 1.4 for Mac os|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 ICA Driver for Mac os x|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 series IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.1.6 for Mac os x|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 Scan-Gear Driver for Linux|
|Canon PIXMA MG2140 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux|