|Canon PIXMA TS6051|
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon’s PIXMA TS6051 is a high-quality all-in-one inkjet colour printer perfect for house usage. Print, scan or copy, it has built-in Wi-Fi as well as sustains multiple wireless printing options so it’s easy to print from your wise gadget. With simple controls and a colour display screen fronting a compact space-saving body, it’ll neatly as well as effortlessly please all your house printing requirements.
The quality of prints is respectable, with intense black message on ordinary paper, tidy, well-saturated colours in company graphics as well as less than typical lightening of colours in a colour copy. Picture photos are sharp and also natural, though some detail is lost in darker areas.Ink cartridges are offered in typical and also high-yield variations and using the higher ability consumables gives page costs of 3.0 p for black and also 7.4 p for colour, neither which is much from the device’s main competitors. Canon PIXMA TS6051 Release check in addition to replicate, all from this only mobile paper as well as photo printer. Generate stunning images in addition to crisp text files over USB cable or Wi-Fi. Canon’s FINE inkjet print modern-day technology, and also five original inks bring comfort, rate cost savings along with attractive prints.Encounter a totally reimagined styling in addition to reduced kind component, 30% smaller as compared with previous equal layouts. Intelligent various frameworks, rounded sides
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to);4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 39 seconds (Borderless)12, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm12, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm12
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to);m4800 x 1200 dpi21
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility;Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app6, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+7, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing9, My Image Garden10, Original Document Detector, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge11, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity;Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
Canon PIXMA TS6051 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS6051 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS6051 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS6051 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS6051.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS6051 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.