|Canon PIXMA TS8060|
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon PIXMA TS-8060 is a small but packed with eye-catching features. It produces an attractive as well as dazzling picture with excellent colour matching. You can straight connect this with mobile also you could upload checked records and images directly to the google drive, OneDrive and also Dropbox. This printer includes 4.3-inch touch screen because of which it ends up being less complicated to operate and also get started with this canon high highlighted printer. Canon claims that the brand-new TS8060 is 30 percent smaller sized than previous versions in the variety, and also at 139mm high, 372mm vast and also 324mm deep it’s absolutely small sufficient to remain on a desk or a shelf in a home office or room where space is a bit limited. However, Canon takes care of to pack in lots of helpful functions that assist to validate the printer’s fairly high expense. Along with the 9600x2400dpi printing, the TS8050 includes a 2400x4800dpi scanner and copier. Ink Depot supplies a terrific array Ink Cartridges for your Canon PIXMA TS8060 gadget with superb top quality products at really inexpensive prices. We offer a 100% refund guarantee for all consumables you have really bought from us as well as with 98% of our marketed products in supply, you could be guaranteed of a price delivery.Your Canon PIXMA TS8060 takes the following Ink Cartridges/ Devices: PGI-670, PGI-670XL, CLI-671, CLI-671XL Grey, PGI-670, PGI-670XL, CLI-671, CLI-671XL Magenta, PGI-670, PGI-670XL, CLI-671, CLI-671XL Black, PGI-670, PGI-670XL, CLI-671, CLI-671XL Cyan, PGI-670, PGI-670XL, CLI-671, CLI-671XL Yellow.
- PGI-170 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 C: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 M: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- CLI-171 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.)
- PGI-170 XL PGBK: 22.2 ml
- CLI-171 XL BK: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL C: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL M: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL Y: 10.8 ml
- CLI-171 XL GY: 10.8 ml
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Review Specs
- Print Speed (up to); 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14, Black: ESAT Approx. 15.0 ipm14, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles; Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Print Resolution (Up to); 9600 x 2400 dpi23
- Paper Sizes; A4, A5, B5, 4”x6”, 5”x5” Square, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes, Card Size (91 x 55 mm)
- Paper Compatibility;Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs
- Printer Features; AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link6, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)4, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing1
- Output Tray Capacity; Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper
- Copy Speed (up to);FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds14
- Reduction / Enlargement;25% – 400%
- Copy Features; Standard Copy, 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom, Preview, ID Card Copy
Canon PIXMA TS8060 OS Compatible;
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA TS8060 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma TS8060 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon TS8060 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA TS8060.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon TS8060 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.