Canon PIXMA MG6340 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon Pixma MG6340 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One. While still showing off the acquainted, beveled Canon shape, the new style and controls put the Pixma MG6340 predecessors to pity in terms of convenience of use. A six-ink printing system gives wonderful color quality, however ink costs are a little pricier compared to typical overall.Setting up the Pixma MG6340 is easy on both the Windows COMPUTER and Mac OS systems, though you should add the printer by hand on the latter. The device sporting activities USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet so you could utilize it in essentially any type of networking setting. Canon provides a qualified bundle of software for this mix printer, scanner, and copier, including scanning software along with the now-standard array of Internet- and email-based printing alternatives. The vehicle driver is first-class also.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 printer nowadays. That is since this printer is considered as one of the absolute best that they can obtain for different features, starting from the individual requirements in your home to the business demands at the office. This printer could absolutely do each of those everythings that you require for every single among those demands. If you are asking why lots of people take this printer as their priority printer, after that the solution is definitely as a result of its major features.If you are asking for its printing rate, this printer is able to print with the maximum speed of 10 ipm for the different colors printing. For the black and white printing from this Canon PIXMA MG6340 printer, absolutely you will have the ability to acquire the faster printing rate. You can have the fastest of 15 ipm for the black and white printing. For your variable to think about, maintaining that kind of rate, you can merely publish the complete image web page of A4 size in less than a minutes. That is one rapid rate of various colors printing.
This printer takes six ink cartridges, consisting of a black pigment ink for the message, in addition to black, gray, cyan magenta and also yellow cartridges for premium color prints. They’re accessed using a smart, lift-up control panel. Nevertheless, you could not comfortably see the back of the ink provider, so you should position cartridges partially by feeling. You, additionally, could not transform the display screen or the controls, which could be bothersome if you’re utilizing the printer on a rack near eye level.The Pixma MG6340 uses up hardly any area, nevertheless, might perform numerous tasks. Individuals might expect high-grade pictures along with files along with scans as well as copies. The Canon MG6340 may print with the cloud as well as may similarly be accessed using electronic webcams, blink sd card ports, along with Wi-Fi right to go tablets in addition to mobiles. It has a straight disc print plus an automatic duplexer. Running the Pixma MG6340 is easy, thanks to the touch screen existing screen. This gadget can be shared either by Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 GY XL Gray
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 GY Gray
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Review Specs
- Publish Rate (approximately); 4 x 6 Indeterminate Photo: Approximate. 21 secs, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm10, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm10
- Number of Nozzles; Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Overall: 6,656
- Picoliter Size (color); 1, 2 and 5
- Publish Resolution (Up to); Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Approximately 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Dimensions; 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Image Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Shiny; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss,
- Image Paper Pro Radiance; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope;
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be made use of.
- Printer Functions; AirPrint5, Car Duplex Print, Automobile Image Take Care Of II, Borderless Printing6, Schedule Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Tag Publish, File Printing, Complete HD Movie Print7, Fun Filter Consequences, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print3, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing12, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card) 13, Image Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Adjustment, Template Publish, Trimming Publish, Peaceful Setting, Internet Theme Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote
- Output Tray Ability; Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Level Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Image Paper (4 x 6).
- Copy Speed (up to); FCOT( Shade): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Decrease/ Enlargement; 25% – 400%.
- Replicate Attributes; 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy, Automobile Direct Exposure Duplicate, Automobile Picture Deal With II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Duplicate, Discolor Remediation, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Duplicate,
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Replication, Preset Duplicate Ratios, Two-sided Replicate, Zoom.
- Scanner Kind; Flatbed.
- Checking Aspect; Contact Picture Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Qualities; Automobile Check Mode11, Affix To E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Press Check, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness; 48-bit input/24-bit output.
- Max. Paper Size; 8.5 x 11.7.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon MG6340 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6340.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MG6340 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup
(Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|MG6300 Series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
|MG6300 Series Mini Master Setup Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6300 Series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.0b Mac
(OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.7.0 Mac
(OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|MG6300 Series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 Series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux
|MG6300 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6300 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|